My wery own norway zone

Klemfare

My wery own norway zone

Post by Klemfare »

Hey! So apperantly I won my wery own zone by winning norway this round. I know where I want it and what i want to call it after some thought, but i have to ask you to kindly move away another zone to make room ;)

See, my name being klemfare my zone should obeously be klemmesone (klem=kram=hug), that makes perfect sense, also because i love hugs. I once got a particularily nice hug in a particularily nice place for a hug, on Akershus festning/fortress - so i want my zone there. There's one there allready though. So i put in zone suggestions, where i want my zone and where i think the other one should be moved.

I want my zone on the south tip of the fortress where there is allready a zone. I want the zone to start from the path, and go all the way out to the edge of the wall, ant not on the grassy patch i don't like where it is now. On my zone suggestion i had to make it smaller then i wanted it because it protested when i tried to put it inside the old zone. So this i want to be my Klemmesone (Hugging zone).

And the natural new place for the old zone, wich i suggest renaming fortresszone (but i guess the name is taken?), is the north tip of the fortress. It is relatively close to another zone, but it is a fair walk between them all the same because you have to go around the wall.

I hope the guys doing the rezoning reads this suggestion. And i hope to see my zone soon! :D
Last edited by Klemfare on 02 Dec 2012 23:49, edited 1 time in total.
SaLa
Information Manager

Re: My wery own norway zone

Post by SaLa »

Cool! Congratulations!

Sounds like a nice place for a zone.

You should have gotten a winner email to your gmail, if not anything went wrong? :)
Klemfare

Post by Klemfare »

Not another mail then just the one everyone gets, no.
Blabert
Zonemaker

Re: Sv: My wery own norway zone

Post by Blabert »

Klemfare wrote:Not another mail then just the one everyone gets, no.
Congrats! A mysterious zone builder called Zontjuven will probably read this and contact you about your winner zone :-)

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2
Zontjuven

Post by Zontjuven »

Klemfare wrote:Not another mail then just the one everyone gets, no.
Somethings wrong with the generated mail, You've got one manually now :-)
Fd världsmästare i TURF
wanwa

Post by wanwa »

Last edited by wanwa on 16 Mar 2014 16:05, edited 1 time in total.
Klemfare

Post by Klemfare »

I know it exists seeing as i just used it :P But what is this forum for then, when every country has their own forum?
Blabert
Zonemaker

Re: Sv: My wery own norway zone

Post by Blabert »

Klemfare wrote:I know it exists seeing as i just used it :P But what is this forum for then, when every country has their own forum?
It's a bit messy in this section, but basically its for every other country except Scandinavia.

Skickat från min GT-N7105 via Tapatalk 2
Arias

Post by Arias »

wanwa wrote:On Topic: Congratulations Klemfare!
Off Topic: Norway Section -> Zones -> (http://forum.turfgame.com/viewforum.php?f=101) ?
Moved, thanks

Return to “Zones”