Report bad zones here (Trøndelag)

Zontjuven

Report bad zones here (Trøndelag)

Postby Zontjuven » 05 Jun 2012, 10:46

Report bad zones in the Trøndelag region here.

What is a bad zone?

A bad zone is a zone that is placed in a fenced or otherwise enclosed area. Also private gardens and such are places where there should be no zones. A bad zone could also be a zone that is hard to take due to GPS problems, for example next to high buildings. Furthermore, zones that can't be taken without obvious danger to the player are also bad zones. An example of a dangerous zone is when it is placed in a roundabout where there is no natural way to get to the zone.

Zones that are placed in distant areas, forests without walking paths, on top of hills or otherwise places just hard to get to are NOT bad zones but a part of the game.
Last edited by Zontjuven on 06 Jun 2012, 20:29, edited 1 time in total.
Fd världsmästare i TURF

thomthom

Re: Reprt bad zones here (Trøndelag)

Postby thomthom » 06 Jun 2012, 15:10

HugeSquare
Not "bad" in the terms used above here, but incredible boring! Just a slab of concrete - while there is green field around and a fort! The fort if open to the public and there is a café there - in the summer you can often run into events and shows.

I propose that this zone is moved to inside the fortification and renamed appropriately "Fortification" or something... (The name of the fort is Kristiansten Festning)

Also, moving it inside encourages turfing by foot. ;)
Festning01.jpg
Seen right outside the fort while turfing.
Festning01.jpg (178.27 KiB) Viewed 3611 times
Festning02.jpg
Seen close by the zone "KrisRockHill"
I have no idea why the Danish flag i up... "They our fort! Theytckorfrrt!"
Festning02.jpg (132.24 KiB) Viewed 3611 times

chokladapa

Postby chokladapa » 06 Jun 2012, 15:38

HugeSquare
Not "bad" in the terms used above here, but incredible boring! Just a slab of concrete - while there is green field around and a fort! The fort if open to the public and there is a café there - in the summer you can often run into events and shows.

I propose that this zone is moved to inside the fortification and renamed appropriately "Fortification" or something... (The name of the fort is Kristiansten Festning)

Also, moving it inside encourages turfing by foot.
I have now moved it inside the fortification as you suggested :) Go out and try it! :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

thomthom

Postby thomthom » 06 Jun 2012, 15:52

Sweet! That is perfect!

(Went there twice because my brain just automatically associated the zone up there to be inside the fortification. :oops: )

siphonodesse

Re: Report bad zones here (Trøndelag)

Postby siphonodesse » 22 Jun 2013, 15:19

Pirbath in Trondheim is very hard to take. Probably this is due to the vicinity to tall buildings and a very strange surface on a recently erected hotel nearby.
siphon

Baarman
Zonemaker

Postby Baarman » 25 Jun 2013, 09:48

Pirbath in Trondheim is very hard to take. Probably this is due to the vicinity to tall buildings and a very strange surface on a recently erected hotel nearby.
siphon
I tried a different location for the zone, witch looked alright on street view, But there has been alot of reconstruction in the area. So I think it's easier to take now. But please tell me if it's in a good position now or we'll try to move it again. Thx for reporting

//Baarman

Blabert
Zonemaker

Postby Blabert » 30 Sep 2013, 11:30

Zone reports are from now on made at issues.turfgame.com

Tapatalked from my Xperia Z

Return to “Zone Report”