Info to iPhone pre-alpha testers

For those of you trying pre 1.0 versions
TBIT
Issue Manager

Re: Info to iPhone pre-alpha testers

Post by TBIT »

Siwwe wrote:
GuteLappen wrote:Just want to share my experience installing Turf with iTunes 11.0.1.12 and Windows 7 x64, since it's new and the instructions in this thread does not work for my setup.
This is how I did:
I do all this but when I'm going to syncronize when i have installed Turf it apperas a text on my decive saying ''Itunes-Synzronize - ''Turf'' Did not install'' Please help, really looking forward to turf:)

Simon
Are you a registered alpha tester Simon? Only pre-registered testers can use the Turf alpha for iPhone.

If you have registered previously, please PM your UDID to me so I can investigate. If you have not, you will unfortunately have to wait for the next invitation for more testers.
Besök gärna min blogg: turf.blekinge.it
Siwwe

Post by Siwwe »

TBIT wrote:
Siwwe wrote:
GuteLappen wrote:Just want to share my experience installing Turf with iTunes 11.0.1.12 and Windows 7 x64, since it's new and the instructions in this thread does not work for my setup.
This is how I did:
I do all this but when I'm going to syncronize when i have installed Turf it apperas a text on my decive saying ''Itunes-Synzronize - ''Turf'' Did not install'' Please help, really looking forward to turf:)

Simon
Are you a registered alpha tester Simon? Only pre-registered testers can use the Turf alpha for iPhone.

If you have registered previously, please PM your UDID to me so I can investigate. If you have not, you will unfortunately have to wait for the next invitation for more testers.
I did send you a PM, please check it! Otherwise contact me thru mail. whosplanet@gmail.com

Thanks
Simon
GuteLappen

Re: Sv: Info to iPhone pre-alpha testers

Post by GuteLappen »

Siwwe wrote:
This is how I did:
  1. Start iTunes
  2. Connect your device (iPad in my case)
  3. Download and unZip the the file in the first post
  4. Double-click "Turf.ipa"
  5. Click on the device icon/button on the righthand side of iTunes window (do NOT click on the Eject icon on the same button)
  6. Click on "Program" (in Swedish anyway, perhaps "Applications" on eng.)
  7. In the Search windows, type "Turf" (without quotes) and hit <enter>
  8. A gray icon with the text "Turf" apears, click "Install"
  9. Syncronize the device (bottom-right corner)
  10. Done!
Hope this helps someone.
Good zone-hunting on round #32

Simon
Are you an registered Alpha tester?
If not, thats your problem.

Skickat från min GT-I9305N via Tapatalk 2
TBIT
Issue Manager

Re: Sv: Info to iPhone pre-alpha testers

Post by TBIT »

GuteLappen wrote: Are you an registered Alpha tester?
If not, thats your problem.
That is exactly the case; he is not an alpha tester.
Bart274

Post by Bart274 »

when can we expect a new registration period? I've been waiting for one a long time... :s
TBIT
Issue Manager

Post by TBIT »

Bart274 wrote:when can we expect a new registration period? I've been waiting for one a long time... :s
No date set, sorry.
Optimus
Zonemaker

Post by Optimus »

I've only skimmed through the posts in the forum, but if I understand right, then a new player with iPhone can NOT use Turf right now (because it´s not possible to sign up as a tester)? Is that correct ?

Then I might not talk so much about the iPhone-version...
ImageImage
TBIT
Issue Manager

Post by TBIT »

Optimus wrote:I've only skimmed through the posts in the forum, but if I understand right, then a new player with iPhone can NOT use Turf right now (because it´s not possible to sign up as a tester)? Is that correct ?

Then I might not talk so much about the iPhone-version...
That is correct. The iPhone version is in closed alpha testing.

PS. I have suggested a public alpha/beta but was informed that it would be against Apple's rules! So I just hope that the developers will add more iOS users to the closed test soon and create a stable release not too far in the future!
giniu

Post by giniu »

när kommer turf ut till ios snälla käggg ut den innan sommarlovet är slut
SaLa
Information Manager

Post by SaLa »

It’s time to start the iOS beta testing soon, and we need your help!

Since we need to be sure we can get as much testing done as possible we will request an entirely new group of people for this version. But if you participated in the Alpha test you can still sign up for the Beta.

Please fill out this form if you want to participate.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1O9JNxV ... 4/viewform

Note that there is a limit on how many people that can participate, we cannot ensure that everyone that signs up will be able to play. (If you participated in the Alpha testing you will have a spot reserved.)

We will inform you when the beta phase begins. Please see this forum thread for more information when the testing has begun.

BR Turf Team

Return to “IPhone (alpha/beta)”