uk zones

Moderators: Issue manager, Zonemakers

zuluarmy86

uk zones

Post by zuluarmy86 »

How often will the zones be updated? in birmingham where i live most zones are dotted around the city centre itself and not in the towns surrounding or parks and streets etc
Blabert
Zonemaker

Re: Sv: uk zones

Post by Blabert »

zuluarmy86 wrote:How often will the zones be updated? in birmingham where i live most zones are dotted around the city centre itself and not in the towns surrounding or parks and streets etc
Hey and welcome to the forum and Turf!

We always start building new cities in the centre and then work our way out towards the surroundings. So more zones will come during the summer! Have you made any suggestions in the app?

Tapatalked from my Xperia Z
embeoo
Zonemaker

Re: uk zones

Post by embeoo »

Welcome!

Also, activity is king, so if you make it to the centre to take a few of the existing ones, you are sure to get more eyes on Birmingham. Also if you can get someone to play with/against you, the experience will be much more rewarding. Check with friends or put up posters :)

But as Blabert said, make your suggestions for the month, then you will likely get zones your side of town!
FRBLACKSHEEP

Post by FRBLACKSHEEP »

How do you suggest new zones, is it a case of posting in the forum or is there another way to do it?
embeoo
Zonemaker

Post by embeoo »

If you have the android app, you can do it from there, it is the 'lightbulb' button in the menu. But in any case, and especially as uk isn't that active yet, feel free post your suggestions here in the forum.
FRBLACKSHEEP

Greater London Zone Suggestion Wandsworth - Wandle View

Post by FRBLACKSHEEP »

I'll just post details of different zones i come across while out and about for consideration, let me know if there's a different way to do it.

Thanks
Wandsworth Turf.jpg
Wandsworth Turf.jpg (298.63 KiB) Viewed 4327 times
I have a photo of the loc as well but can't seem to load it.
Dianeuk_2000

Post by Dianeuk_2000 »

Hey!

Any chance you can put some zones in Hammersmith & Fulham?

Dacop
Zonemaker

Post by Dacop »

We'll take a look at it soon, promise! :)
"Det är mycket roligare att hålla på med mobilen än gamla kartor och jävelskap..." - Evert Jansson, Klass 9 Stöde Skola
Unique:2292
Rank 56: Turf Angel
Dacop
Zonemaker

Re: Greater London Zone Suggestion Wandsworth - Wandle View

Post by Dacop »

FRBLACKSHEEP wrote:I'll just post details of different zones i come across while out and about for consideration, let me know if there's a different way to do it.

Thanks
Wandsworth Turf.jpg
I have a photo of the loc as well but can't seem to load it.
The forum will only allow one attachment per post but you can use any image hosting site like Imageshack to host the pictures and post links instead.
"Det är mycket roligare att hålla på med mobilen än gamla kartor och jävelskap..." - Evert Jansson, Klass 9 Stöde Skola
Unique:2292
Rank 56: Turf Angel

Return to “Zones”