zones

Moderators: Issue manager, Zonemakers

moodyworms

zones

Post by moodyworms »

Hi any chance we could get a few zones in canvey island Essex some lovely areas including bike paths can cover most of the island on bike in half a day thanks p.m. have a bike club in canvey of about 50+ members and everyone looking for something different fingers crossed
Blabert
Zonemaker

Re: zones

Post by Blabert »

Very nice, will look in to this as soon as possible :-)
embeoo
Zonemaker

Post by embeoo »

Hello moodyworms, and welcome to Turf!

Some starters on the island now, if you can activate just a fraction of your bike club, you will get a lot more :)

We prefer central locations, so also occasional and walking players may join. I couldn't find that many good spots, so suggestions on accessible and not totally dull places are welcome! Once there is a base of active players, outliers (e.g. in the nature reserve and around the wall can be considered)
Rakaraka

Post by Rakaraka »

Is it bad have given my turf account to a friend in miami in order to spread the game all over the world or as much as i can? I mean there are only three zones in miami i thing each them give you only 1 point per hour and thanks to that now my friend has turf app in his phone as well as his wife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TBIT
Issue Manager

Post by TBIT »

Rakaraka wrote:Is it bad have given my turf account to a friend in miami in order to spread the game all over the world or as much as i can? I mean there are only three zones in miami i thing each them give you only 1 point per hour and thanks to that now my friend has turf app in his phone as well as his wife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please don't post the same question at more than one place. See my response here: http://forum.turfgame.com/viewtopic.php?p=44929#p44929
Besök gärna min blogg: turf.blekinge.it

Return to “Zones”