Bad zones in Edinburgh

Moderators: Issue manager, Zonemakers

robb1e

Bad zones in Edinburgh

Post by robb1e »

All the following zones in Edinburgh are in or on private land that can't be accessed unless you trespass. (Or happen to be one of the very few privileged to have a property alongside which allows access.)

Heriotzone
Sleepyzone
Albertspark
Belgravezone
Byggaren
Zonemaker

Re: Bad zones in Edinburgh

Post by Byggaren »

Thanks for your report. we appreciate it. however in the future please report at: http://issues.turfgame.com.

/Byggaren :-)
Bombina

Post by Bombina »

robb1e wrote:All the following zones in Edinburgh are in or on private land that can't be accessed unless you trespass. (Or happen to be one of the very few privileged to have a property alongside which allows access.)

Heriotzone
Sleepyzone
Albertspark
Belgravezone
The zones are now moved and I hope they are in better locations. :D
colinl

Post by colinl »

Sorry - I can't login to the problem reporting page - tried with Mozilla Persona and Google account but neither worked. The following zones are inaccessible:

RegentGarden - is in a private garden; could move east to bend in small road
CastleRock - is in the Castle grounds which requires an expense ticket to access; suggest moving east onto the castle esplanade
GeorgeSqure - is in a fenced in area with the gates to the area frequently locked; could move to south edge, centre where the main gate is
ArthursQuarry - is currently inaccessible with the path under the crags blocked off the access; suggest moving up onto the areas above to the North of the current zone (Salisbury Crags)
Bombina

Post by Bombina »

colinl wrote:Sorry - I can't login to the problem reporting page - tried with Mozilla Persona and Google account but neither worked. The following zones are inaccessible:

RegentGarden - is in a private garden; could move east to bend in small road
CastleRock - is in the Castle grounds which requires an expense ticket to access; suggest moving east onto the castle esplanade
GeorgeSqure - is in a fenced in area with the gates to the area frequently locked; could move to south edge, centre where the main gate is
ArthursQuarry - is currently inaccessible with the path under the crags blocked off the access; suggest moving up onto the areas above to the North of the current zone (Salisbury Crags)
Hi and thanks for the information I will look into and move zones if it is possible.

Return to “Zones”