Odense Event in Denmark and quistions

SaLa
Information Manager

Re: Mini Bonanza in Denmark and quistions

Post by SaLa »

paldepind wrote:
Do the one who create Bonanza zones have to be an existing zone maker?
No :)
TBIT
Issue Manager

Post by TBIT »

Drassen wrote:The one placing zones cannot participate naturally
Maybe the zone maker(s) could be allowed to participate but not be eligble for any prize?
Besök gärna min blogg: turf.blekinge.it
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

TBIT wrote:Maybe the zone maker(s) could be allowed to participate but not be eligble for any prize?
That one i really like, because we all would like to participate, but some of os don't need prizes :-)

/ Cicero
Blabert
Zonemaker

Re: Sv: Odense Event in Denmark and quistions

Post by Blabert »

TBIT wrote:
Drassen wrote:The one placing zones cannot participate naturally
Maybe the zone maker(s) could be allowed to participate but not be eligble for any prize?
Participate, yes, but not compete for prizes or medals. If the zone maker takes a zone or two doesn't matter, but if he/she takes many zones the outcome of the competition will probably be affected which I don't think is very good. Also, it's customary.

Skickat från min C6603 via Tapatalk 2
Cicero

Re: Odense Event in Denmark and quistions

Post by Cicero »

Your right Blabert, we can make more damage in that way. So i think that the zonemaker didn't participate, but the other in the planning group for them it is okay to participate :-)

/ Cicero
StarDust
Zonemaker

Post by StarDust »

Just make sure that the zonemaker is the only one that knows the location of the zones until the competition begins :-)
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit, what a ride!"
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

In Uppsala is it right that you have 20 zones, and how many participants is there to this zones.
Ore with other words, if we expect 20 participants in Odense, how many zones would you suggest that we shall have?

/ Cicero
TBIT
Issue Manager

Post by TBIT »

Cicero wrote:In Uppsala is it right that you have 20 zones, and how many participants is there to this zones.
Ore with other words, if we expect 20 participants in Odense, how many zones would you suggest that we shall have?

/ Cicero
From the Västerås Bonanza I count 99 bonanza zones, and 50 players that took more than two zones.
Besök gärna min blogg: turf.blekinge.it
affanicaffan

Post by affanicaffan »

TBIT wrote:
Cicero wrote:In Uppsala is it right that you have 20 zones, and how many participants is there to this zones.

/ Cicero
From the Västerås Bonanza I count 99 bonanza zones, and 50 players that took more than two zones.
Still, a lot of people felt that the Bonanza was "crowded"... without any kind of experience, I´d say about the double amount of zones to the expected amount of turfers.
I'M BACK!!! :D Åtminstone tills knät strejkar igen (augusti 2017) ;)
tomtebloss

Post by tomtebloss »

I would say 3z/turfer.

Return to “Generelt”