Leage comments first round for supporters

Kingslayer
Zonemaker

Leage comments first round for supporters

Post by Kingslayer »

League has been introduced for all Supporters from the round of March 2016. Post your comments around League here. Please use English as League is introduced globally. Bad English is OK, bad attitude not so much :)
Smillathekilla

Re: Leage comments first round for supporters

Post by Smillathekilla »

Two questions:

If I sign up as a supporter now - after the round began - will I still join the league immediatly?

Where can I see the league standings for all divisions other than my own?
Kingslayer
Zonemaker

Post by Kingslayer »

As for #1: don't know ;) We would need a developer to answer that, but if I speculate: if you have not taken any zones in this round yet, then become supporter, then take a zone you should be added. If you already taken zones this round - possibly. But you may also have to wait until next round.

#2: Nowhere yet.
wsnurr
Zonemaker

Post by wsnurr »

What happens if I run out of supporter days? Am I kicked out at once from the leahue? Will I rejoin the same division as before if/when I re-new my support?
Kingslayer
Zonemaker

Post by Kingslayer »

Again, would need a developer to confirm (out of office) but my guess is no, not in the current round. League will be available to everyone after some time of supporter testing. I therefore find it implausible that the developers have spent time making a script to check for expired supporters and kick them out during the round. But possibly you won't be included when the next round starts. If that happens I don't know where you end up when you are entering again.

But this is all hypothetical, because you will renew before supporter mode expires so you don't look ridiculous turfing without that cool "S" on you chest. Right? ;)
Smillathekilla

Post by Smillathekilla »

I just signed up, took a new zone and now I am in 9-72 with new motivation to turf! Great Job, Andrimon!
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Post by Maqqan »

Smillathekilla wrote:Two questions:

If I sign up as a supporter now - after the round began - will I still join the league immediatly?

Where can I see the league standings for all divisions other than my own?
#2, here: viewtopic.php?f=140&t=5175
Drassen
Site Admin

Post by Drassen »

Once you are in the league, you are in the league. running out of supporter days wont get you kicked out....But we do need the support to run servers :) and develop the game
--No Private Messages please, use contact@turfgame.com instead.--
Derkhan

Post by Derkhan »

I have a question about the new league - will you fill the whole pyramid at the start of the next round (April 2016) or will you just move the best ones from level 9 to level 8? I can't make sense of this by reading the wiki post.
Velocipedryttaren

Post by Velocipedryttaren »

Derkhan wrote:I have a question about the new league - will you fill the whole pyramid at the start of the next round (April 2016) or will you just move the best ones from level 9 to level 8? I can't make sense of this by reading the wiki post.
Next round level 8 will fill up whit players, the rest stay in level 9.

Return to “League”