Ipswich

Moderators: Issue manager, Zonemakers

flyingchicken

Ipswich

Post by flyingchicken »

Hi, just wanted to bring attention to Ipswich. New player there, so wanted to give them a shout out to maybe get some of their zone requests approved to wet their appetite!

They’ve said two zones: THEBLACKHORSE is on private land and IPSWITCHRAIL is only accessible if a train ticket is purchased/go through the station (I’m not sure if this makes it inaccessible). I’ve also submitted this on the “zone issues”, but just wanted to highlight whilst they register for the forum. This isn’t my local area so can’t offer much more insight to the zones there.
flyingchicken

Re: Ipswich

Post by flyingchicken »

Seen some new zones added & the two zone issues addressed. Thank you! Hopefully once the weather improve they can take full advantage.
CSL
Zonemaker

Post by CSL »

I fixed the 2 issues tonight. :)
embeoo
Zonemaker

Post by embeoo »

Thanks CSL for swift handling!

Flyingchicken, just wanted to add that it isn't necessary to register and post on the forum like you said in the chat, For the reason we have https://issues.turfgame.com/zones

Reporting there also immediately alerts the responsible for the area, and leaves a trace for others to find, for example in move/keep discussions.

Return to “East of England”