New zone east end of Westhill Aberdeenshire

Moderators: Issue manager, Zonemakers

Roz

New zone east end of Westhill Aberdeenshire

Post by Roz »

Hi, I tried to create a new zone last turf month at the three words sunk.revisits.boomer, called Brodiach View. It has a great view and is on a grassy area just off a minor road popular with walkers and cyclists. Quite near a busy road but so are other turfs. Another idea is some along the cycle trail between Westhill and Kingswells as quite a gap and both are popular turfing areas. Thanks, Roz/Topsyturfy
Bydand-98

Re: New zone east end of Westhill Aberdeenshire

Post by Bydand-98 »

Seriously don’t you think there are more than enough zones in Westhill. It’s getting silly
Roz

Post by Roz »

I thought I was being public spirited suggesting my first new zone. It would be marginally outside Westhill as could be any on the way to Kingswells. There is a very strong turfing presence in Westhill compared with many other places so perhaps we deserve plenty to share among us. I have noticed that popular paths such as the Deeside Way often have turfs at regular intervals so why not that popular cycle route? Are you a zone setter or just commenting?
Roz

Post by Roz »

Thanks to whoever set up the new zone quite near where I requested one. Wonder who will take it first? Strac, Subs. Sazldazl me or a passing cyclist.

Return to “Scotland”