Single zones

Moderators: Issue manager, Zonemakers

Hidchere

Single zones

Postby Hidchere » 11 Feb 2021, 14:39

Hi. Iv been attempting to add zones in more of a route form. To me it makes little sense to have singular zones quite a distance from others. A prime example is the Bristol mall one. Its more a, if your there then you might as well get it. Which to me isn't really the game. If there was 4 on the way the it would push me to get out there.

But it seems like from the advice is to put zones in nice areas which might not always be possible.

I would prefer to try and link good points of interest.

Just a debate really more than a specific question.

inda7
Zonemaker

Re: Single zones

Postby inda7 » 18 Feb 2021, 23:23

Feel free to leave your suggestions and we will do our best. A zone has added value if it is a beautiful place, but filling zones also fulfill a function. If you submit suggestions, I can see what I can do.

Hidchere

Re: Single zones

Postby Hidchere » 22 Feb 2021, 16:05

Hi, I see that 1 of my suggestions has made it which is great but it was part of a route of suggestions really. The one that was chosen (fishpoolway) is quite out of the way but there were 3 more which along with that which makes a decent route which a fair bit of it is off the main road. I hope the others are added along with it otherwise it will probably be mainly left.

Return to “South West England”