Stratford Upon Avon more inaccesible Zones

Moderators: Issue manager, Zonemakers

ODMike

Stratford Upon Avon more inaccesible Zones

Post by ODMike »

Hi, I have just cycled friom Redditch to S-O-A to bag some Zones. (Only 7 miles away honest!) Some sucess but three zones cannot be accessed.
1.Fishladder ther is a fence and locked gate with a red cirle notice Danger No Access the zone could be moved East so the edge encloses the path junction.
2.HallsCroft. This is the garden of one of the Shakespere Trust properties all are closed until Spring or after restrictions are lifted. Can't find an individual cost but entry to Halls Croft but entry for all the properties is £23 for a year.
If the Zone is tweeked so the path outside is included stretch the South point down and West as the gate angles inwards here, this would work. Now even holding the phone over the wall didn't capture the zone.
Also New Place Zone covers another closed Trust garden. However colse to the fence captured the Zone,--Just!
3. TheLabyrinth this agaiin is in a Trust property garden Ann Hatherways Cottage. Suggest move to the car park or 400mtrs North to the blue line which is a norrow path Shottery Brooke Walk.
Kingslayer
Zonemaker

Re: Stratford Upon Avon more inaccesible Zones

Post by Kingslayer »

Please make issue reports on turfgame.com otherwise there is a risk we miss handling these.
ODMike

Post by ODMike »

Hi, Sorry as a new member I am having trouble navigating the site.
I have gone to turfgame.com and cannot see where to raise the Zone issues I have highlighted.
I have looked at "issues" but I can only browse issues not raise them.
Can you point me in the correct direction.
Thanks
HappyF
Zonemaker

Post by HappyF »

You must login at turfgame.com first, and then follow the link to issues from there. Then you can click at Login and you will be able to create issues.
ODMike wrote: 13 Jan 2021 13:31 Hi, Sorry as a new member I am having trouble navigating the site.
I have gone to turfgame.com and cannot see where to raise the Zone issues I have highlighted.
I have looked at "issues" but I can only browse issues not raise them.
Can you point me in the correct direction.
Thanks

Return to “West Midlands”