Zones in Betley and Woore

Moderators: Issue manager, Zonemakers

steventon_gang

Zones in Betley and Woore

Post by steventon_gang »

Have requested zones in Betley, Woore and Wychwood Park in addition to Crewe and Nantwich, would be grateful for these zones to be added - many thanks.
Fozzie
Zonemaker

Re: Zones in Betley and Woore

Post by Fozzie »

Looking at Betley, Woore and Wychwood Park. Do you know if there is public access to the golf course at Wychwood Park?

Cheers,
Fozzie
steventon_gang

Post by steventon_gang »

Hi Fozzie.

Apologies for not answering until now. I don't believe there is public access to the golf course unfortunately.

On another note the GravenHunger zone in Woore is on private land. I suggest moving it to the footpath running north of Cherry Tree Lane maybe.

And on a third note, could we have some more zones in the east of Nantwich, and up and down the Shropshire Union canal running west of Nantwich - I think I suggested some of these in the app around 4-5 months ago now.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Steventon_gang
Fozzie
Zonemaker

Post by Fozzie »

Shame about the Golf Course.

Regarding GravenHunger, I believe it's on a public right of way - and is indicated as such on OS maps.

What led you to think it was on private land?

I'll take a look at the Nantwich area.

Cheers,
Fozzie
steventon_gang

Post by steventon_gang »

Hi Fozzie.

Many thanks for adding all these zones, including the ones in Bridgemere. I'm planning on doing them at some point tomorrow. Will take another look at GravenHunger - I was there as it was about to go dark. Will let you know in due course what I find.
steventon_gang

Post by steventon_gang »

Hi Fozzie. Had a look at GravenHunger again yesterday - there is still a post up there saying right of way, but the property owner there has blocked off access to it - I think there used to be a gap in the hedge but there isn't any more, and it's impossible to reach.

Could this zone be moved to somewhere south of the A525, on the other side of GravenHunger lane?

Thanks,

Steventon_gang
Fozzie
Zonemaker

Post by Fozzie »

Hi Steventon_gang,

Can you please raise an 'issue' for the zone in that case - that will insure it gets assigned to the correct zonemaker to fix and we can track all issues raised appropriately. Please go to http://issues.turfgame.com/

I can't help but wonder what happens if you simply go down the drive of the property - if access to the path occurs there. It is clearly a public right of way and the property owner has no right to block access.

Cheers,
Fozzie
steventon_gang

Post by steventon_gang »

Thanks Fozzie, will raise in the issues section

Return to “West Midlands”