Japan visit

svenlutte

Japan visit

Postby svenlutte » 05 May 2019, 16:13

Hi,
As a turfer, I’m currently in Japan on vacation and glad to find zones in some places I visit during the trip. On Wednesday, I was to Nagasaki and catched some zones. Friday, I visited the city of Fukuoka and took some zones. Then, I also had a Japanese friend download the app and we had a few zones together. We also had a few zones in Hiroshima together on Saturday evening, but missed it was a zone at Torii gate on the island Itsukushima.
Will spend a few days in their Spa city Beppu and end my trip in Kurume. None of those places have zones today. Hopefully i can take a zone in Fukuoka before leaving.
As my Japanese friends lives in Kurume, I have suggested a few spots today and will suggest a few more before leaving. One zone along the river in a park. Another zone (long) over an old railroad bridge south of the city that now is a walk way. The bridge is open, so it needs to be long, to be takeable from both sides. Option is to have 2 zones, one for each side. Images are in camera, so I might add that later.
Thanks, /Sven

Shitty
Zonemaker

Re: Japan visit

Postby Shitty » 06 May 2019, 20:24

Threw some in there, enjoy :)

svenlutte

Re: Japan visit

Postby svenlutte » 08 May 2019, 03:34

Thanks Shitty,
The Beppu zones, we will try to take today. And the Kurume zones tomorrow or Friday. We will also try to suggest more zones in Kurume and see IF we can get a few more turfers 😊

Return to “Zones”