Zone report Netherlands

KrazyGUNSlinge

Re: Report bad zones/names here (Netherlands etc)

Post by KrazyGUNSlinge »

will check the moved zones out after work this week.

Bijbelszone is the name of the 3rd zone which is uncaptureable, my apologies.
Thunell

Post by Thunell »

Bibelszone is now SpuiZone:)
KrazyGUNSlinge

Post by KrazyGUNSlinge »

Again, thanks for an extremely fast reply!

I will, as mentioned try to get as far as required to check the changed zones and let you know!
When time permits I will also make a Dutch version of the, "Det här är en Turf Zone"-note and start placing them at the zones I visit to further spread the word.

(Yes I am a Swedish Expat living in NL).

Cheers!
KrazyGUNSlinge

Post by KrazyGUNSlinge »

@Thunell, all three are now capturable.
Got myself a 2hour bike ride as a bonus! :P
hemligsomfan

Post by hemligsomfan »

Castezone Stockholm is quite hard to obtain. Thats without bribing the royal guards to smuggle your phone inside.
Nissi

Post by Nissi »

"InnerYard" in Svendborg/Denmark can't be accessed. It is situated in a psychiatric hospital, within a 3 meter high fence with surveillance.

I suggest you move it a bit in south east direction.

/Nissi
Nissi

Post by Nissi »

SydDanskChill in Odense/Denmark can't be accessed. It is situated within a construction site, with a 3 meter high fence with surveillance.

I suggest you move it to the west..

/Nissi
paldepind

Post by paldepind »

Hi Nissi! Bad zones in Syddanmark should be reported in the thread in the danish part of this forum. I've replied to you there: http://forum.turfgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=1647
Image Image
Adelphos

Post by Adelphos »

Hello and greetings from Finland! Just found this today, and yes, got excited. Can't wait you guys to accept more zones in central Finland. Just used all my three suggestions, I just wish there was more of them. 8-)

Visited today those three zones near me, and one of them was, well, not unreachable but... It took some time. TheBeach in Jyväskylä, central Finland, was in the middle of the 100m wide man-tall-bush. No, I don't think so that thats The Beach. The Beach is about 100m west from that. :D

And for the future, I think You should create own section for Finland. We are going to have some takeovers here. ;)
Blabert
Zonemaker

Post by Blabert »

Adelphos wrote:Hello and greetings from Finland! Just found this today, and yes, got excited. Can't wait you guys to accept more zones in central Finland. Just used all my three suggestions, I just wish there was more of them. 8-)

Visited today those three zones near me, and one of them was, well, not unreachable but... It took some time. TheBeach in Jyväskylä, central Finland, was in the middle of the 100m wide man-tall-bush. No, I don't think so that thats The Beach. The Beach is about 100m west from that. :D

And for the future, I think You should create own section for Finland. We are going to have some takeovers here. ;)
Welcome to Turf! Thank you for the report, changed it and I hope it's better located now. Good suggestions aswell! Spread the word :-) Oh, a finnish subforum is on its way.

Return to “Zones”