Zonemaker

Re: Zone report Netherlands

Post by Blabert »

ADRA wrote:Thanx for moving the zones.
got some of them already :+)

Found 2 more:
[ ] houtmaat, prived property; move east acros the road
[ ] gravenzone, prived propperty

Working on spreading Turf, would be nice to have some more zones in my home town, sinds that is where my friends work/life aswell
I get to treavel a lot for my job;
PERFECT FOR TURFFING :-D

Till next time,

ADRA
Houtmaat moved and Gravenzone moved and renamed to RogmansPark. Thank you for reporting! Whats your home town by the way? Zwolle? Hard to tell because you have zones everywhere ;-)
Kwolke

Post by Kwolke »

Hello,

My name is Jeroen, I am from the Netherlands, so maybe my english is not as good as yours but if you can read this, and if you can understand, its good right?
Last edited by Kwolke on 04 Dec 2012 12:17, edited 1 time in total.
Kwolke

Post by Kwolke »

Hello,

[I did click on Submit to early in my previous post so here is the rest of it...]

Me and my friends want to play this game, but there are not much zones in the area where I am. So I want to help you with making zones in the netherlands. My skills with a computer are really good, I did make my own software before. So if you need a nerd like me to make zones or help making zones, here I am. And I know the most of the bad places to make a zone, so I also can help with that! :)

Greetz
Kwolke
Blabert
Zonemaker

Post by Blabert »

Kwolke wrote:Hello,

I hope you can make more zones in Emmeloord? Me and my friends want to play Turf in Emmeloord but there are not much zones.

Maybe I can help you, I life there so I can tell if it is a good zone or a bad zone..

Greetz
Jeroen
Hi and welcome to Turf!

With Turf standards, Emmeloord actually has quite many zones. However it can easily be doubled or more, IF you and your friends get out and take the zones! And I mean take it every day! Thats kinda the purpose with Turf, that you get out alot :-)

So get moving! By the way I added one new zone as a sign of good faith, if you want more go out and get it and the others :-)
Kwolke

Post by Kwolke »

Blabert wrote:

I hope you can make more zones in Emmeloord? Me and my friends want to play Turf in Emmeloord but there are not much zones.

Maybe I can help you, I life there so I can tell if it is a good zone or a bad zone..

Greetz
Jeroen
Hi and welcome to Turf!

With Turf standards, Emmeloord actually has quite many zones. However it can easily be doubled or more, IF you and your friends get out and take the zones! And I mean take it every day! Thats kinda the purpose with Turf, that you get out alot :-)

So get moving! By the way I added one new zone as a sign of good faith, if you want more go out and get it and the others :-)
Hello,

Off course I am going to play, haha. But what I really mean was: If you need a zonemaker in the Netherlands I can do the job. because I know the bad places to build an zone.
I know I am new here so maybe you want to learn a bit more about me before I can do things like that. But that is ok. I just want to tell you that I can do this! :)

Greetz
Blabert
Zonemaker

Re: Sv: Zone report Netherlands

Post by Blabert »

Kwolke wrote:
Blabert wrote:

Greetz
Jeroen
Hi and welcome to Turf!

Hello,

Off course I am going to play, haha. But what I really mean was: If you need a zonemaker in the Netherlands I can do the job. because I know the bad places to build an zone.
I know I am new here so maybe you want to learn a bit more about me before I can do things like that. But that is ok. I just want to tell you that I can do this! :)

Greetz
Aha, stupid me :-) Send me a private message about being a zonemaker please! Tell me a little about yourself and why you would be a good zonemaker etc.

Skickat från min GT-N7105 via Tapatalk 2
Kwolke

Post by Kwolke »

I just want to report a bad zone in Emmeloord
The zone "Emmelerbos" is on an private area and there is no way you can go over there.

Greetz

Blabert
Zonemaker

Post by Blabert »

Kwolke wrote:I just want to report a bad zone in Emmeloord
The zone "Emmelerbos" is on an private area and there is no way you can go over there.

Greetz

Thank You! Moved.
Snusmumriken

Post by Snusmumriken »

Julianapark in Groningen is taken by ADRA today it is written on ADRAs list of takes. When clicking on the zone in the list the zone is neutral (yellow) and the latest takeover is by Jochem 2/10 and the zone location says it is in Utrecht. When selecting another zone Promenade and from that view clicking on Julianapark the zone is "red" but still taken by Jochem 2/10. I am not sure it is the same zone. The zone location still says it is Utrecht. Another zone Oranjepark near the other two is located in Gelderland it says. A couple of things seems to be wrong.
Blabert
Zonemaker

Post by Blabert »

Snusmumriken wrote:Julianapark in Groningen is taken by ADRA today it is written on ADRAs list of takes. When clicking on the zone in the list the zone is neutral (yellow) and the latest takeover is by Jochem 2/10 and the zone location says it is in Utrecht. When selecting another zone Promenade and from that view clicking on Julianapark the zone is "red" but still taken by Jochem 2/10. I am not sure it is the same zone. The zone location still says it is Utrecht. Another zone Oranjepark near the other two is located in Gelderland it says. A couple of things seems to be wrong.
Thanks, will look in to it.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Return to “Zones”