Zone report Netherlands

Blabert
Zonemaker

Re: Zone report Netherlands

Post by Blabert »

Thanks Snusmumriken, took some detective skills to solve it.. But now it should be correct :-)
Snusmumriken

Post by Snusmumriken »

Looks allright now in Groningen :-)
Now you can look into another zone owned by ADRA: Julianapark in Friesland - you comes to JulianaPark in Groningen ;)
Snusmumriken

Post by Snusmumriken »

And another one: Plantzone in Utrecht is pointing out a zone with the same name in Alingsås :o (now you know how I spend my lunches while I'm not out taking zones :D )
Attachments
Plantzone - Utrecht.JPG
Plantzone - Utrecht.JPG (47.6 KiB) Viewed 6807 times
Blabert
Zonemaker

Post by Blabert »

Did thunell put you up to give me headaches in the Netherlands..? ;-) Don't you go looking at South Korea after this.... Anyway, I'll check it out later. Seems like Juliana is a popular name for parks :-)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
UrbanGeeks

Post by UrbanGeeks »

There are a number of duplicate zone names, all these has two zones with the same name (case may differ):

Plantzone
AnneFrank
MølleZone
JulianaPark
NørreZone
Bastionzone
BjörkZone
SjøFartMuseum

I guess that zones around the world should be able to have the same name, so until the zones are linked to by its unique id on the turf site, this will be an issue.
Snusmumriken

Post by Snusmumriken »

Blabert wrote:Did thunell put you up to give me headaches in the Netherlands..? ;-) Don't you go looking at South Korea after this.... Anyway, I'll check it out later. Seems like Juliana is a popular name for parks :-)
No, Thunell is not involved in this at all. It is my own hobby locking for places to visit :) Have been to NL a couple of times many years ago and I wanna go back there some time :) And it is just by coincidence I find the missmatches and it's not meant to give you headace - sorry for that. This is probably not an urgent problem so take your time - the correct zone is logged for the user who takes the zone anyway ;)
Thunell

Post by Thunell »

The duplicates are no longer duplicates.
Blabert
Zonemaker

Post by Blabert »

Snusmumriken wrote:
Blabert wrote:Did thunell put you up to give me headaches in the Netherlands..? ;-) Don't you go looking at South Korea after this.... Anyway, I'll check it out later. Seems like Juliana is a popular name for parks :-)
No, Thunell is not involved in this at all. It is my own hobby locking for places to visit :) Have been to NL a couple of times many years ago and I wanna go back there some time :) And it is just by coincidence I find the missmatches and it's not meant to give you headace - sorry for that. This is probably not an urgent problem so take your time - the correct zone is logged for the user who takes the zone anyway ;)
Hehe, I know :-) The system in made so it's not meant to be any duplicates, but sometimes it bugs a bit. Anyway, I managed to involve thunell as you can see, so no headaches here... ;-)

And, seriously now, we do always want these reports! So thanks :-)

Blabert
Zonemaker

Post by Blabert »

UrbanGeeks wrote:There are a number of duplicate zone names, all these has two zones with the same name (case may differ):

Plantzone
AnneFrank
MølleZone
JulianaPark
NørreZone
Bastionzone
BjörkZone
SjøFartMuseum

I guess that zones around the world should be able to have the same name, so until the zones are linked to by its unique id on the turf site, this will be an issue.
Thanks, we had the same idea as you and pulled these duplicates out of the database aswell. But, so far, the zones are supposed to be made with unique names. How long that will be possible, we'll see I guess :-)

DoctorJones

Post by DoctorJones »

The zone 'AmaliaZone' in Middelburg is not reachable, behind a padlocked fence. It could be moved to the path that is approximately 75 meters to the east, or, even better, to the path that is approximately 150m to the north. (That path isn't visible on the sattelite pictures, but is visible on the Google Maps overlay.)

Thanks!

/DoctorJones.

Return to “Zones”