Zones in Monte Negro

ollals

Zones in Monte Negro

Post by ollals »

Zones in Monte Negro
Today there are three zones in Monte Negro. Mamula placed in a fortress in the sea, now under reconstruction to a luxury resort. Not easy to get there. Zoneoftherock on a man-made island with a small chapel and a Madonna. Cannot get there without a boat trip. Durmitor on a mountain top in a National park in the north west and as far as I can see on maps there are no road to this place.

I have suggested three zones in Monte Negro which makes it possible for an ordinary turfer to take a zone in the country. 1. Outside Podgoricas airport. Almoast all European airports outside capitals have minimum one zone. 2. On a bridge in the old town of Podgorica. 3. Outside a cathedral in Kotor. Kotor is a on the World Heritage list at the most visited place in Monte Negro.

I hope we get these zones and make Monte Negro a real turf country.

ollals
JKJE

Re: Zones in Monte Negro

Post by JKJE »

Yes Kotor and even a beach zone in Budva
ollals

Re: Zones in Monte Negro

Post by ollals »

Still no possible to ake zones in Monte Negro. Is there a zonemaket for Monte Negro and the Balkans? in the Balkans zones are very scare and additions much needed. In Albania a zone in Shodra the old capital would be nice. I have suggested three new zones today in Monte Negro an Albania

Return to “Zones”