Zones in Reno and Denver.

JoelOsteen

Zones in Reno and Denver.

Post by JoelOsteen »

Last year I spent a week in US/Denver without the possibility to take a single zone. Now I'am heading for a new US trip, this time to Reno, Nevada. This time I really would like have a Zone to be able to catch the region/country.

In Denver I was running and hiking at beautiful scenic places and as turfer it was a pity to reach interesting spots without zones. Denver has not a single zone even though it is the main city in Colorado and Denver airport is the 5th biggest in the US. My suggestion would be at least one at the airport and maybe some at the city center and possible some at a tourist spots like the grave of Buffalo Bill. A gave suggestions in the app, these were all good IRL.

Reno is a small but rather well known town as it is known as the little brother of Las Vegas. A (or a few) zone(s) for me and other future tourists would be appreciated. I have given some suggestions in the app.
JoelOsteen

Re: Zones in Reno and Denver.

Post by JoelOsteen »

Än finns chansen att glädja mig med en Zon i Reno. Mig och alla övriga turfare som i all framtid kommer att besöka Reno.
JoelOsteen

Re: Zones in Reno and Denver.

Post by JoelOsteen »

Är hemma sedan länge. På plats konstaterade jag att mina Zonförlag i Reno också var bra. Men sprida turf i världen och uppmuntra till turistturfande verkar inte prioriterat. Får glädja mig åt att Hofors och Torsåker överöses med nya gula zoner. :?

Return to “Zones”