Musselburgh (East Lothian, Scotland) Zones

ByTheSea

Musselburgh (East Lothian, Scotland) Zones

Postby ByTheSea » 19 Jan 2021, 18:29

Musselburgh is becoming very competitive, with many zones having multiple takeovers per day. This is good :D but we could do with a few more zones to address gaps. I have requested some in the app, but am also making a case for them here, as instructed! This is the max amount I could request per round (it let me do 7, which makes me think one of them failed). I have a few more good locations in mind but I'll see how this first lot of suggestions goes down. I know you guys are very busy right now!

MusselPicnic - to address the long gap on the coast between SeaPromenade and Musselbreak, at the point the Links widens out, where there is a dogleg in the path, between picnic table and sea. I think this might be the one I messed up in the app.
SeeBirds and AshesToAshes - both on the coast around the lagoons to the east and west of zone CapMuir. There are long gaps here for anyone just wanting to stick to the coast rather than jink in to the inland zones. We could even do with more than the two I've suggested.
UsedToBePitch - an additional inland one for the lagoon area, at the northwest corner of the old football pitch area between and south of the zones MusselLagoon and MusselAshes. Acidentally made it triangular - it's meant to be rectangular to cover the path along the north of the area.
HoopsByEsk - to address the long gap between HaughsSteps and Eskview. In Haugh Park to encourage people to go through the park rather than along the adjacent road, which can have heavy traffic.
ToCampE - Improve the flow of zones into the Stoneybank area of town. On Stoneyhill Ave between bollards. And finally - PlayMarket - an additional 'town' zone, on a footpath between Market Street and West Holmes Gardens, covering the corner of the adjacent play park.

CSL
Zonemaker

Re: Musselburgh (East Lothian, Scotland) Zones

Postby CSL » 01 Feb 2021, 22:58

Zones coming soon; good suggestions.

ByTheSea

Postby ByTheSea » 03 Feb 2021, 23:09

Great :D Looking forward to the new zones, much appreciated!

ByTheSea

Postby ByTheSea » 10 Feb 2021, 20:20

Really appreciate the new zones we've got so far. And also impressed that you acted quickly and imaginatively when I got all pedantic about the name of one of them!

Return to “Zones”