Zone in Lithuania

svenlutte

Re: Zone in Lithuania

Post by svenlutte »

Just got a message from a turfer friend in Vilnius and thanks for the 5 new zones created in the city. Will be more fun for her to turf now ... and get new turfers also :P
svenlutte

Post by svenlutte »

As I'm soon going to visit Lithuania again, here comes a few suggestions (made them also in the app).
1. The long walking pier in Palanga.
2. The walking bridge over the river Neris to the park Vingio in Vilnius.
Earlier I have also suggested a zone in front of the large sceen in the middle of the park.
3. The fountain in the Bernardine park, Vilnius.

Right now there is 3 different owners of zones in LT, 2 of them lives in Vilnius.
/svenlutte
SunYour
Zone General

Post by SunYour »

Thanks for the suggestions.
Mobile: Samsung S7| Location: Västerås / Stockholm
svenlutte

Post by svenlutte »

Standing west of zone at a better spot.
Standing west of zone at a better spot.
image.jpg (844.65 KiB) Viewed 4038 times
Move of zone CURONIANSPIT

I suggest to move this zone 50 meters west. That gives a higher position of the zone. To see to solar watch, the dunes and the sea.

Now the zone is at my bag, want it moved to where I'm standing.

/Sven
SunYour
Zone General

Post by SunYour »

Zone issues are handled via issues.turfgame.com
Mobile: Samsung S7| Location: Västerås / Stockholm
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Post by Maqqan »

svenlutte wrote:
image.jpg
Move of zone CURONIANSPIT

I suggest to move this zone 50 meters west. That gives a higher position of the zone. To see to solar watch, the dunes and the sea.

Now the zone is at my bag, want it moved to where I'm standing.

/Sven
I was responsible for that placement, it is now moved in west direction about 50 meters.

What SunYour is telling you about the issueweb is true but I skipped some steps in this case ;)
svenlutte

Post by svenlutte »

As there is active turfers in Vilnius. I would suggest to create a few more zones in the city (there is suggestions). Also to do KATEDROS to an Holy Zone. Thanks /Sven
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Re: Sv: Zone in Lithuania

Post by Maqqan »

svenlutte wrote:As there is active turfers in Vilnius. I would suggest to create a few more zones in the city (there is suggestions). Also to do KATEDROS to an Holy Zone. Thanks /Sven
Unfortunately Katedros is a world heritage and a zone can't have multiple attributes today. If you point out another church it is a better chance to get a holy zone.

Skickat från min D6503 via Tapatalk
svenlutte

Re: Sv: Zone in Lithuania

Post by svenlutte »

St Peter & St Paul church in Vilnius
St Peter & St Paul church in Vilnius
image.jpeg (256.87 KiB) Viewed 3897 times
Maqqan wrote:
svenlutte wrote:As there is active turfers in Vilnius. I would suggest to create a few more zones in the city (there is suggestions). Also to do KATEDROS to an Holy Zone. Thanks /Sven
Unfortunately Katedros is a world heritage and a zone can't have multiple attributes today. If you point out another church it is a better chance to get a holy zone.

Skickat från min D6503 via Tapatalk
Maqqan,

Then I suggest the stairs and in front of Peter&Paul, around 1 km northeast of The zone Gediminos. Address is Antakalnio g. 1, Vln. See attached picture also.

As there is ACTIVE Lithuanian turfers, more zones would be appreciated :D
There is a lot of different suggestions the last year.

/Sven
svenlutte

Post by svenlutte »

The Lituaninian turfers send a GREAT thank you for the new zones created in Vilnius. When I checked now it seems they have started to take them

Vln is still lacking a "ghost minute" zone and they also need 1-2-3 more bridge zones for that medal. Now the have 2 bridge zones, when counting Belmontas east of the city. There is walking bridges over the small river Latvia that comes out in Neris close to the zone Gediminos (this place/zone used by TeliaSonera in their advertising now in January :idea: ).

I have asked them to continue to suggest zones down to the railway station in city center and north of Neris, up to the shopping malls area ...
Once again thank you, will be fun with more zones to take at my next visit :lol:

Return to “Zones”