Fel namn på zon

Witasp

Fel namn på zon

Post by Witasp »

Zonen GRANDBAZAAR i Istanbul ligger inte vid Grand Bazaar. Den bör byta namn. Jag har föreslagit en zon med namn GRAND_BAZAAR i form av en pil, som pekar på det som fakiskt ÄR Grand Bazaar...
Witasp

Re: Fel namn på zon

Post by Witasp »

Jag har en till förresten. Zonen SKUTBORRAREN i Grängesberg, Dalarna, är felstavad. Zonen ligger vid en staty av en skjutborrare (en gruvarbetare). Namnet på statyn är också "Skjutborraren". Den bör alltså byta namn.
Kingslayer
Zonemaker

Post by Kingslayer »

In the English section we enter posts in English. And zone reports we enter here: http://issues.turfgame.com
tomtebloss

Post by tomtebloss »

Witasp wrote:Jag har en till förresten. Zonen SKUTBORRAREN i Grängesberg, Dalarna, är felstavad. Zonen ligger vid en staty av en skjutborrare (en gruvarbetare). Namnet på statyn är också "Skjutborraren". Den bör alltså byta namn.
Fixed. No need for issue report on that one.

The statue is actually calld "Skutborraren". So the name remains as it was.
Last edited by tomtebloss on 11 Apr 2015 12:36, edited 1 time in total.
Witasp

Post by Witasp »

Sorry about that. I didn't know the official language of Åstorp was English, but Fine. I can't be bothered about the Grand Bazaar so I will leave it at this./God save the Queen.
hazzard

Post by hazzard »

lol why are u mad Witasp ? cool man.
Witasp

Post by Witasp »

Mad? Why do you think I am mad?
Byggaren
Zonemaker

Post by Byggaren »

Witasp wrote:Sorry about that. I didn't know the official language of Åstorp was English, but Fine. I can't be bothered about the Grand Bazaar so I will leave it at this./God save the Queen.
No but the official language in the english forum-section is english. That is so our future international community han read older post that concerns them.
bocklingen

Post by bocklingen »

Witasp wrote:Sorry about that. I didn't know the official language of Åstorp was English, but Fine. I can't be bothered about the Grand Bazaar so I will leave it at this./God save the Queen.
As aforementioned - the language of _this forum_ is English. I doubt that the intention is to change official language of Åstorp. Not yet. But... Resistance is futile!

iPhone 5C + Tapatalk
Join: 2014-04-26 09:25:32
Special goals: 1. Icosaregion star 2. Get all unique z in Katrineholm :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Witasp

Post by Witasp »

I was just trying to give feedback to improve the game. If my feedback is not accepted, for whatever reason, It is not my loss. I am not mad, I just can't be bothered finding another place to post it, translating it, etc. It was not for me I was posting, it was for whoever visits these zones in the future.

Return to “Zones”