Isle of Man

KPD

Isle of Man

Post by KPD »

Isle of Man is a British Crown Dependency in the Irish Sea. The Crown Dependencies are not part of the UK but are self-governing dependencies of the Crown. Isle of Man has a lot of tourist attractions, but no zones yet.

I will suggest two zones:

1. Douglas is the only town in the world with horse trams. I suggest a zone at the northern end of the line, outside the depot, where you can look at the old trams. This is also the station for the old electric railway.

2. The great Laxey wheel ("Lady Isabella") is another famous attraction.
www.manxnationalheritage.im/attractions/laxey-wheel/

Of course I could recommend much more interesting places, but I do not know if there would be of any interest.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
KPD

Re: Isle of Man

Post by KPD »

The parliament, Tynwald (Swedish: Tingsvallen), is the oldest continuous parliament in the world. I suggest a zone at Tynwald Hill at St John’s.

https://manxnationalheritage.im/visit/a ... n/tynwald/
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
KPD

Post by KPD »

After four years my zone-suggestions were approved. I’m happy today.

Maqqan
Zonemaker

Post by Maqqan »

[emoji106]

Tapatalking with OnePlus 6T

Return to “Zones”