U.K Turf Zones

nathanfegan

U.K Turf Zones

Post by nathanfegan »

Hi :) I'm relatively new to Turf but I've quickly become quite obsessed with it :lol: however I don't think the game is as popular as it could be within the U.K and my thinking is this could be due to a lack of turfs in some areas, particularly Bolton the city next to me, which does not have any turfs at all yet, whereas Manchester has lots.

My thinking is whether this could be improved in anyway so if somebody in Bolton wants to play it they could?

Nathan
getingkex

Re: U.K Turf Zones

Post by getingkex »

There's a separate section for discussion of UK zones, though nobody seems to be responding there either to requests for zones. I just posted a request there for the UK zonemakers to make themselves known so we can see if there are vacancies... I may be volunteering if so :)
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Re: U.K Turf Zones

Post by Maqqan »

nathanfegan wrote: 20 Jul 2017 19:34 Hi :) I'm relatively new to Turf but I've quickly become quite obsessed with it :lol: however I don't think the game is as popular as it could be within the U.K and my thinking is this could be due to a lack of turfs in some areas, particularly Bolton the city next to me, which does not have any turfs at all yet, whereas Manchester has lots.

My thinking is whether this could be improved in anyway so if somebody in Bolton wants to play it they could?

Nathan
Now I have created some zones in Bolton, please give them a try.

For future request I suggest following getingkexs advice and place your suggestions here:
viewforum.php?f=115

Return to “Zones”