Zone suggestions Tenerfie

Dumblydorr

Zone suggestions Tenerfie

Post by Dumblydorr »

We will be travelling to Tenerfie over NewYear and noticed that there are quite some zones around the larger tourist-locations/hotel areas and off course around Teide National Park. Besides that there seems to be few "adventure-zones". From previous visits we were quite enchanted by the breathtaking area of Masca which iconic rock-formations looking almost lika Machu Picchu. One zone at the scenic "Mirador de Masca" at the top and preferably also one zone along the sometimes challenging but amazing ravine climb down the gorge that eventually leads you to the sea would be a fantastic complement to the existing zones in Tenerife. There is also a nice hike just above the city of Adeje in the "Barranco del Infierno" which is likewise a bueautiful area that would deserve a turf-zone. We have suggested zones in these locations as we think they would be a nice complement to the existing ones found on the island. Particularly Masca is a place worth to remember...

Dumblydorr, MerCourious, Chipsis! and minibobis with travelling turf-companions Tuurfan, Hovde, MoreNyfiken and dontudare.
LeffeM

Re: Zone suggestions Tenerfie

Post by LeffeM »

I will be visiting Tenerife in a couple of months. We will visit the Loro Parque http://www.loroparque.com/index.php/en/, which, according to Trip Advisor, is the best zoo in the world. http://blog.loroparque.com/loro-parque- ... r/?lang=en Surely worth a zone? :)
Entertainer

Re: Zone suggestions Tenerife

Post by Entertainer »

I agree! Masca, in the North-West would be a great place for a zone.
Entertainer

Re: Zone suggestions Tenerfie

Post by Entertainer »

Nu har jag föreslagit tre nya zoner på Teneriffa.
1. Masca, beskriven så bra här ovan.
2. Garachico, en pittoresk by på nordkusten med fantastiska naturliga lavabasänger med havsvatten, som skapades av ett vulkanutbrott i slutet av 1600-talet.
3. Icod, även det en by på nordkusten, med ett tusen år gammalt drakträd.

Return to “Zones”