Version 0.9

SunYour
Zone General

Re: Bug report for version 0.9

Post by SunYour »

Report from my turf session today, only minor stuff:

Duration: 90 minutes , 14 km"löpturf", 22 zones, all of them successfull without FC and other major obstacles...

21:37 at RabyZone, no takeover bar shown to the left, but no problem to take the zone. Both "taking zone" and "zone taken" OK.

22:19 at SkrapanZone. I ran från WithoutZone to SkrapanZone via GrowHouse, but since the zone was blocked when I arrived (just 40 secs left) and there was other newbie turfers in the zone already, I skipped the zone and went to SkrapanZone instead. When I arrived to SkrapanZone, i received multiple "zone taken, please wait" messages while taking SkrapanZone. The takover for SkrapanZone then went OK, and the please wait messages dissapeared and everything looked just perfect, correct zone was green, and GrowHouse still red...
Mobile: Samsung S7| Location: Västerås / Stockholm
Arias

Re: Version 0.9

Post by Arias »

Optimus wrote:A hint, put your bug reports in the bug report thred... http://forum.turfa.se/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1827

I just moved the whole topic into this one, Simon wanted to keep all the bug reports for 0.9 in this topic.
Arias

Post by Arias »

Sorry for not posting in english, in a hurry. Ask me and I will translate it later on.

Jag hade problem idag med att ta över en zon, hade samma problem med gamla versionen och vet att jag inte är ensam om att stött på den buggen.

När den ska ta zonen så får jag upp "Taking over zone.. please hold" (precis som vanligt), men sen blinkar den rutan bort för någon sekund och så popar den upp igen. Sen håller den på sådär i en endless loop. Fick inte zonen och jag gav upp efter att ha väntat i ~5-10min. Gick ur appen och startade upp den igen, direkt när appen gått igång så får jag upp samma ruta igen och den fortsätter sin loop med det meddelandet.

Tror att första försöket av övertagningen gjordes vid ~09:23 kanske, men den har visat meddelandet enda fram till 09:33, då jag startade om appen och den ger mig fortfarande meddelandet i skrivande stund (09:35).

Om ni behöver mer info så säg bara till.

Jag vill även lägga till att det kan vara så att jag hade problem med uppkopplingen när zonen försöktes tas från början, tror att mobilen bytte mellan wifi/3G när övertagningen gjordes, men är inte säker. Har i alla fall fungerande uppkoppling nu och de senaste 10 minutrarna, så rutan fortsätter att ploppa upp trots att jag har uppkoppling.

När det hände förra gången på gamla versionen så kunde jag inte ta 4 zoner i rad och då hade jag fungerande uppkoppling hela tiden, exakt samma fel.
Wallen
Zonemaker

Post by Wallen »

Wrong pph

First day I went out and took some zones. Then of cource some other turfers took "my zones". But by some reason when I had 0 zones I got 2pph. Last zone I lost had 2 pph so it migth be from there. I have noticed that on some other turfers as well having 0 zero zones but some pph.
Day after I went out to take some new zones. By some reason when I took a 2 pph i went to 1 zone and 0 pph... took some more zones but still with less pph from what I should have.
Atm I think pph is correct for me... but I still can see many with a few pph in the toplist that have zero zones.
Arias

Post by Arias »

Wallen wrote:Wrong pph

First day I went out and took some zones. Then of cource some other turfers took "my zones". But by some reason when I had 0 zones I got 2pph. Last zone I lost had 2 pph so it migth be from there. I have noticed that on some other turfers as well having 0 zero zones but some pph.
Day after I went out to take some new zones. By some reason when I took a 2 pph i went to 1 zone and 0 pph... took some more zones but still with less pph from what I should have.
Atm I think pph is correct for me... but I still can see many with a few pph in the toplist that have zero zones.

oh, thanks for reminding me!

I got the same issue, seems like the pph don't update properly.

This is right after I took one zone (look at the +0 in the left upper corner);

Simon
Site Admin

Post by Simon »

Thanks for the reports, we'll probably release a hotfix during the easter holidays
SunYour
Zone General

Post by SunYour »

12:10 today I got a similar issue as described by Arias, at DomChurch.
I uploaded a picture to imgur and the phone rang at the same time as I entered the zone... :)

After a couple of retries, I restarted the app and managed to get the zone around 12:12, but I received a message telling the zone was blocked.

Mobile: Samsung S7| Location: Västerås / Stockholm
StarDust
Zonemaker

Post by StarDust »

I noticed something really strange yesterday. It was around 21:10. I was following my friend byggarn4's footsteps taking zones after him when I noticed that the zone that he owned which I was closest to was blocked while two zones he took afterwards weren't. There seems to be something wrong with the block-time, and I know he did not take the other zones earlier since I was the previous owner.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit, what a ride!"
pie-or-paj

Post by pie-or-paj »

In Södermanland, the regionlord don't have the "crown".

Blocktime in statistics is the old one.
mortuus
Donator

Post by mortuus »

Blocktime still shows the old 60min when it should be 30..
Mobil: Samsung Galaxy S5 White Ort: Malmö
Image Image ImageImage Image ImageImage

Return to “Versions”