Version 0.9.6

Blabert
Zonemaker

Re: Sv: Version 0.9.6

Post by Blabert »

Kingslayer wrote:Is there any news regarding then bug #2 can be resolved? (The map reloading bug.) It seems to affect all devices using the Adreno 320 graphics chip. Currently these are all high-end devices, but that chip will likely end up in standard devices anytime soon. Samsung may or may not have released a fix, but that doesn't help us who are not using Samsung devices.

This is more than just an annoyance since you really can't afford to use turf with map layer on. This essentially limits the use to places where you know where the zones are.

A quick fix would be highly appreciated.

Kingslayer
2 x Golden Pig Donor
It's probably not a Adreno 320 specific bug, I had it on phones not using this chip. By the way, it seems the 4.2.2 update for Xperia Z fixed the issue. No map reloading, but the app still freezes after a while of map fiddling.

Tapatalked from my Xperia Z
Bluebirch

Re: Sv: Version 0.9.6

Post by Bluebirch »

Blabert wrote:
Kingslayer wrote:Is there any news regarding then bug #2 can be resolved? (The map reloading bug.)

A quick fix would be highly appreciated.

Kingslayer
2 x Golden Pig Donor
It's probably not a Adreno 320 specific bug, I had it on phones not using this chip. By the way, it seems the 4.2.2 update for Xperia Z fixed the issue. No map reloading, but the app still freezes after a while of map fiddling.
Could it be GPS related? I have noticed that this constant reloading thing stops if I disable GPS on my Asus TF700 (it's a 10" tablet so I don't use it for turf anyway, just watching and chatting).

Skickat från min Nexus 4 via Tapatalk 2

Return to “Versions”