Noobie question

BeOutside

Noobie question

Post by BeOutside »

Hi there,

I'm relatively new to the game and I got a question. Since I started playing this about halfway the current round, I didn't really play any role in the Toplist. As of tomorrow at noon, a new round starts. My question is:
- Will I (and everyone else, for that matter) lose all my current Zones and start completely new (so will I lose the 13 Zones I now have)? Or will everyone keep the Zones they've got and just start at 0 again?

Tried to find the answer elsewhere, but couldn't find it. I would like to know so I can plan my gameplan for tomorrow :))

Best regards,
Be
Blabert
Zonemaker

Re: Noobie question

Post by Blabert »

Welcome to Turf :-)

A new round is a fresh start for everyone, so yes, Your zones and everyone elses zones will be neutral from noon tomorrow. It's a chance for newcomers to place themselves on the toplist :-) The reason for this is probably to make it as fair as possible for everyone when a new round starts.
BeOutside

Post by BeOutside »

Thanks for the quick reply, Blabert (and congrats on your win this month ;))
I will go fuel up my car tonight so as off tomorrow at noon, I will try to give you some good old Dutch resistance... lol
tomtebloss

Post by tomtebloss »

Another thing is that you don't loose everything. Your point that you have gathered so far is added every round so that you have a total point. Which is then used to count so that you level in your rank and get a longer block time.

Also unique zones visited is counted and added to a total. Used for a medal. Distance traveled as well is counted and added every round. Distance is not worth anything at the moment though.
larsmueter

Post by larsmueter »

BeOutside wrote:Thanks for the quick reply, Blabert (and congrats on your win this month ;))
I will go fuel up my car tonight so as off tomorrow at noon, I will try to give you some good old Dutch resistance... lol
Oh dear,

Don't say that too early :)
(You won't be able to steal my zones :D)
BeOutside

Post by BeOutside »

larsmueter wrote: Oh dear,

Problem might be that Sweden has a little more Zones than we do. I drove around for 160 km today, but no way I'm getting close to 350 point an hour... But at least I almost made it in the top 10 :))
And true.... I won't be driving to Sweden to get my Zones :lol:
Drassen
Site Admin

Post by Drassen »

More zones are coming in sweden...but a better advice is to get a friend to start turfing...gives more points;)
--No Private Messages please, use contact@turfgame.com instead.--
Blabert
Zonemaker

Post by Blabert »

BeOutside wrote:
larsmueter wrote: Oh dear,

Problem might be that Sweden has a little more Zones than we do. I drove around for 160 km today, but no way I'm getting close to 350 point an hour... But at least I almost made it in the top 10 :))
And true.... I won't be driving to Sweden to get my Zones :lol:

Well, Sweden has a lot more players too ;-) As Drassen says, spread the word of Turf to friends and get some competition, best way to get more points! But You're also welcome to Sweden ofcourse :-)
Thurisax

Post by Thurisax »

What's the symbol in the bottom left corner of the menu in the (android) app? The one that looks like some zones being crunched inside a fence of sticks.
DIProgan

Post by DIProgan »

I think the icon is supposed to be glowing rocks or such. What it does is show you all the zones you have visited so far in white. This is because there are medals to collect for visiting 50 or more different zones. Uniques we call them.
Running the third-party project https://turfbridge.com

Return to “Gameplay”