Adventurer mode

Nash

Adventurer mode

Post by Nash »

Hi hello!
I don't know if this is the right place to write this or to reach the developers if I wish for an alternative way to play this game.

I really like this game but I think it would be very fun to have an adventurer/explorer mode where you can play offline challenging yourself and gather as many zones as possible (and not lose them). I want to push myself on my bike and I wanna travel across the land searching far and wide, see new places and sights. And a fun way to do that would be to tick of as many zones as I can. They could change colour and stay that way so I can se where I've been and not been. Catch them all, kind of a thing. Just a suggestion :)
embeoo
Zonemaker

Re: Adventurer mode

Post by embeoo »

Uhm, sounds like unique zones, which is accounted for in the game and many already have as their main game play.

You can see your unique zones (in white) if you click the pentagram icon in lower left of the app menu. You can see your unique zone count on the homepage and in the app if you are a supporter. If you are Nash in the game as well you have 55. And when going down this path you probably want to compete/compare with others, there is a third party site for this (in swedish), https://lundkvist.com/?user=&country=se ... Eker%C3%B6

I'm not sure what you want with "offline", in that case no takes would register and you could as well just make up your own spots on the map. If you think about the 'normal' gameplay with points and toplists, just ignore it. Turf is actually quite low on data usage, especially if you don't pan around the map a lot.
Nash

Post by Nash »

Thank you for answer :) 👍🏻
deppen

Post by deppen »

If you are premium you can also see your Unique zones by logging in to turfgame.com
select map and above you should see 2 icons one for full screen the other is to toggle taken/unique zones.

Like this

Return to “Gameplay”