Logging zone issues

m@bSELOC

Logging zone issues

Post by m@bSELOC »

Does anyone else find doing this on a mobile unnecessarily difficult? It's not simple to find the actual link, but when I do it tells me to login via turfgame.com but when I go to said site, there isn't a login button. I saw it said once it's made difficult so as not to encourage ppl from raising too many problems. If that is the case, that's just going to put ppl off shirley!? A pretty terrible logic, if you ask me.

My proposal would be to make the instructions for logging issues more straightforward and if login is needed, to have a link to said page from the issues page
HappyF
Zonemaker

Re: Logging zone issues

Post by HappyF »

I can assure it's not to make it difficult to raise issues.

There should be a login item in the menu (the three lines in the upper right corner).
Moru

Post by Moru »

It's not the login that is the problem, it's finding the link to the issues page.

You first log in on the hamburger menu (tree lines), then you select the hamburger menu again and the info screen. On this info screen you get a new drop-down menu in the top section under the logo, and in this menu you find the issues link. I'm guessing it's just an oversight in the hamburger menu, the webmaster forgot to add it there too.
Turfname is EQ
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Post by Maqqan »

You can save it as a bookmark. Then you only have to find it once. As long as you're logged in on turfgame.com you will be automatically logged in on the issueweb as well.

Tapatalking with iPhone 12 Pro
m@bSELOC

Post by m@bSELOC »

But where do you login on the main front page when using a mobile phone? The elipsis has 8 options as follows...Home, Map, Live Feeds, Info, Toplists, Events, Forum and Wiki. Nowhere on that front page does it give you option to 'login'. Its available on the desktop though
deppen

Post by deppen »

When i flip to panorama i see the links for issues and warded with my andoid cellphone then on the issues page i have to flip back to get the drop down list to click to see login .
So it is not simple as it should be.
m@bSELOC

Post by m@bSELOC »

Ahhh yes, that's it! Yeah, it would be better if you didn't have to flip your screen round. I tend to turn that function off in my phone

Return to “Gameplay”