Suddenly i became swedish

Klemfare

Suddenly i became swedish

Post by Klemfare »

Hey! Im norwegian and live in oslo, but this weekend ive been turfing like mad in malmö on a borrowed bike during a conferance. Now turf has decided im swedish, but in fact i should belong to the östlandet area of norway, so can i make the game move me back somehow? Is it just to keep turfing more back home? But probably i will not be able to take as many zones there as ive done in this free weekend over here. Cheers.
Last edited by Klemfare on 07 Nov 2012 16:17, edited 1 time in total.
Dacop
Zonemaker

Re: Sddently i became swedish

Post by Dacop »

Klemfare wrote:Hey! Im norwegian and live in oslo, but this weekend ive been turfing like mad in malmö on a borrowed bike during a conferance. Now turf has decided im swedish, but in fact i should belong to the östlandet area of norway, so can i make the game move me back somehow? Is it just to keep turfing more back home? But probably i will not be able to take as many zones there as ive done in this free weekend over here. Cheers.
Turf went from placing you in the region where you took your last zone to now placing you in the region where you have the highest number of takeovers during the round.

If you're not able to "come home" by taking zones in your region this round, you'll be back home by next Sunday when the next round starts.
"Det är mycket roligare att hålla på med mobilen än gamla kartor och jävelskap..." - Evert Jansson, Klass 9 Stöde Skola
Unique:2292
Rank 56: Turf Angel

Return to “Gameplay”