Medals and region winner history

Klemfare

Medals and region winner history

Post by Klemfare »

Hey!

Why is there no medals for region winners and national winners? :) Only sweden has prices, so it would be very cool to have medals as well. If people win multiple times i guess there could be a medal for once, another for five times, ten, twenty, etc. :)

Also i should really like to be able to look back who won the last rounds, and how people places. In particular i wonder how long the current winner-every-time of østlandet has plaid, and how well i in the end placed last round. Unless this allready exists? :)
Zontjuven

Re: Medals and region winner history

Post by Zontjuven »

You have quite extended stats on this page:
http://warded.se/turf
Fd världsmästare i TURF
SaLa
Information Manager

Post by SaLa »

Klemfare wrote:Hey!

Why is there no medals for region winners and national winners? :) Only sweden has prices, so it would be very cool to have medals as well. If people win multiple times i guess there could be a medal for once, another for five times, ten, twenty, etc. :)

Also i should really like to be able to look back who won the last rounds, and how people places. In particular i wonder how long the current winner-every-time of østlandet has plaid, and how well i in the end placed last round. Unless this allready exists? :)
Hey!
It would be very easy for some to get a goldmedal if there was medals for regions ;)
As Zontjuven mentions there is a lot of stats at warded, especially if you log in with your google account. There is some to do's and a wishlist. I guess some info isnt there because it shouldnt be so easy to get too much info about others. But you can see a lot about yourself, zones and the current round.

In July there were actually five "real" prizes for the top in Norway. Maybe there was prizes for two months? Im not sure. :)
The winners in Norway during july will enjoy GREAT prizes!!!

First place: XXL Voucher for NOK 2000,-
Second place: XXL Voucher for NOK 1500,-
Third place: XXL Voucher for NOK 1000,-
Fourth place: XXL Voucher for NOK 500,-
Fifth place: XXL Voucher for NOK 300,-

XXL is a huge sportschain store. (http://www.xxl.no/)

(To win, at least 75% of your zones taken need to be Norwegian zones.)

These lovely prizes is sponsored by a private sponsor and we are ever thankful! Thank you Roar Stokdal!
Found here.

If you have any contacts or knows someone who may have you are welcome to talk about Turf. It would be very nice to give out prizes in Norway again! :)
Klemfare

Post by Klemfare »

Thanks! Cool statistics page! :)

I guess it definitely makes sense not to have region medals :) Country medals, however, would be relevant, and not really easy for anyone! :D Of course it is easyer in norway then in sweden, but still not actually easy.
Baarman
Zonemaker

Post by Baarman »

So far Norway only has like 40'ish active Turfers by the end of a round, witch still is more than Netherlands, Finland and South Korea, In South Korea you might win with 10k points at the end of a round.
While in Sweden you whould most likely win the "Turf-medal" if you are nr 1 in the contry.
So maybe there could be like a minimum of active players for this medal to apply, like atleast 50 or 100 or so, just a thought tho... But I think this is on the "wishlist" tho, we'll se what happens.

You do however win:
"Your own Norwegian zone" -to place wherever you feel like (Almost)
But keep in rocking Oslo and you'll win this round, Good lyck.
Klemfare

Post by Klemfare »

Alternative thought: How about a Norway Winner, Sweden Winner, Finland Winner, Denmark Winner etc medal? Would be completely fair! :) Only thing is that it will (hopefully) be harder to get later, but i think that would be fine. And it would be quite exotic if I could manage to get the Finland Winner badge, for example.

Return to “Gameplay”