Two crowns

Klemfare

Two crowns

Post by Klemfare »

I would love some extra visual thing when carrying two crowns :) At least in the toplist, where it could be two crowns shown aside eachother, but also it would be fun if my symbol was balancing two crowns on hes head ;)

Also, i was wondering, is there some perks to holding the crown? I can't seem to find anything written about the crown anywhere.
Blabert
Zonemaker

Re: Two crowns

Post by Blabert »

The perk is 5 seconds faster takeover time (not 10 if you have two crowns). Fun idea though, or maybe a crown and a scepter :-)
Klemfare

Post by Klemfare »

Because now i have to check if the other guy has lost hes crown to see if i have got it, since i'm carrying the north-crown from before. :)
Jimo

Post by Jimo »

Give the holder of the crown five seconds takeover time in the region the crown was taken.
LoneDog

Post by LoneDog »

You could give the icon a gold scepter when having two crowns

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
- - : Du kan inte simma motströms i chokladströmmen : - -
Wheelstream

Post by Wheelstream »

For a couple of times I have managed to hold two crowns (Gävleborg and Uppsala).
When I lost one crown but still hold the other I lost the crown on my head and also the 5 sec bonus take time. When I turned the app off and restarted my crown was back and also the extra 5 sec bonus. I do not know how frequent this kind of problem is but is a little bit annoying, especially as I do not look at my phone, just listening when I turf in my home town. So when you have time it would be great if you fix this "bug"
Thanks for your good work with improving the game, best regards Wheelstream
TBIT
Issue Manager

Post by TBIT »

Wheelstream wrote:For a couple of times I have managed to hold two crowns (Gävleborg and Uppsala).
When I lost one crown but still hold the other I lost the crown on my head and also the 5 sec bonus take time. When I turned the app off and restarted my crown was back and also the extra 5 sec bonus. I do not know how frequent this kind of problem is but is a little bit annoying, especially as I do not look at my phone, just listening when I turf in my home town. So when you have time it would be great if you fix this "bug"
Thanks for your good work with improving the game, best regards Wheelstream
Known issue: http://issues.turfgame.com/view/116

It's kind of a luxury problem though, so don't expect it to be fixed anytime soon.
Besök gärna min blogg: turf.blekinge.it

Return to “Gameplay”