Staminator medals

Tacos

Staminator medals

Post by Tacos »

The Staminator Medal will be important for some Turfers. Today the Staminator Medals is only given out if you do regular take overs either from neutral zones or from another Turfer. The focus is real stamina so I think revisits and regular take overs will generate the same amount of stamina from a turfer. I hope this is something to discuss and hopefully it will be possible to combine revisit counts and take over counts in all the Staminator Medals.
DIProgan

Re: Staminator medals

Post by DIProgan »

Good point
Running the third-party project https://turfbridge.com
bocklingen

Post by bocklingen »

Agree; good point!

iPhone 5C / Tapatalk
Join: 2014-04-26 09:25:32
Special goals: 1. Icosaregion star 2. Get all unique z in Katrineholm :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Post by Maqqan »

To make it work the rules for revisit needs to be changed, or the requirements for the staminators. Today you have 23 hours before you can revisit and 24 hours for the staminator medals.

Skickat från min Nexus 5 via Tapatalk
bocklingen

Post by bocklingen »

On one hand: Let's say I happen to "own" 20 zones when the idea to take (El) Stamina(tor/e) arrives to my empty head (yes, some of the assumptions are less likely). In that case those zones are lost for me when taking Stamina - unless revisits would be counted as well.

On the other hand... Yes, then you could revisit some of your earliest zones during hour 23-24. True. But not that many.

iPhone 5C / Tapatalk

bocklingen

Post by bocklingen »

Teunissen Lynn wrote:Det finns inga spel för flickor
Please - stick to English in the Global sections... and, besides: What do you mean that there are no games for girls? Turf is quite neutral, I'd say...

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Tacos

Post by Tacos »

It looks like this issue is hard to solve.
To repeat my point according to the describing text for the staminator medals, it says taking zones! This is about Stamina. So stamina is the focus and not if you revisit a zone or not. In regions with few zones or few active turfers it would be impossible to make this meddal without revisits.
Would it be possible to keep this conversation up and possibly solve the problem I am describing?
caisesiume

Post by caisesiume »

Tacos wrote: 02 Mar 2014 19:44 The Staminator Medal will be important for some Turfers. Today the Staminator Medals is only given out if you do regular take overs either from neutral zones or from another Turfer. The focus is real stamina so I think revisits and regular take overs will generate the same amount of stamina from a turfer. I hope this is something to discuss and hopefully it will be possible to combine revisit counts and take over counts in all the Staminator Medals.
+1

Return to “Gameplay”