New Bridge medal

hazzard

Re: New Bridge medal

Post by hazzard »

yeah its active plenty of users took it so far, strange you have issue ? i would write to devs and ask them to give it to you manually. Stupid question but you took all 3 zones within 30 minutes ?
hazzard

Post by hazzard »

Maqqan
Zonemaker

Post by Maqqan »

Hi

Which zones did you try? It can be that the zones are missing the correct attribute. Before this medal the zone attribute "Bridge" was kind of pointless so it can be that the creator of the zone missed to add it.

You can see if the zone have the correct attribute by visiting turfgame.com and click the zone. This is also possible in the latest update for Android, not available for iOS devices yet. Example of bridge zone with symbol: https://turfgame.com/map/BlueBridge

If you find out that the zone is missing the attribute you can report this via http://issues.turfgame.com/zones
If you which to receive the medal retroactively you can claim this here: http://issues.turfgame.com/report/11

BR Maqqan
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Post by Maqqan »

andypatqos wrote:Cheers Maqqan. Yes they were all proper bridges. In Glasgow we have lots. I will try to claim or maybe just take them again...
I gave Glasgow an overview in our zone database, the zones RiverKelvin, Anniesland, OldFarmBrig, WaterGate, CanalBrig, WhiteCartBrig, ClydeViewPark, MossparkZone and FootbrigZone was missing the Bridge attribute, now they have it.

I saw that you recently had visited the zone FootbrigZone so maybe that was the problem?
Funkykringel

Post by Funkykringel »

Hej,

I have the same problem in Umeå/Sweden:

Between 18:55 and 19:20 today I took three bridge zones in Umeå to get the Bridge medal:

1) Spinspinsugar

2) Umebridge

3) Svingen

When I took Svingen, Spinspinsugar still was blocked by myself with more than 4 minutes, and Umebridge with more than 14 minutes; I have blocking time of 30 min. Still I did not receive the medal. Can you help me there?

Thanks
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Post by Maqqan »

Spinspinsugar är inte en brozon, se diskussion om denna i Västerbottens forum och facebookgrupp

Tapatalking with Z2
HappyF
Zonemaker

Post by HappyF »

Hi!

I you look at the zone SpinSpinSugar on turfgame.com you will see that it's not a bridge. Compare it to Umebridge which has the bridge symbol.
Funkykringel wrote:Hej,

Between 18:55 and 19:20 today I took three bridge zones in Umeå to get the Bridge medal:

1) Spinspinsugar

2) Umebridge

3) Svingen

When I took Svingen, Spinspinsugar still was blocked by myself with more than 4 minutes, and Umebridge with more than 14 minutes; I have blocking time of 30 min. Still I did not receive the medal. Can you help me there?

Thanks
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Re: RE: Re: New Bridge medal

Post by Maqqan »

HappyF wrote:Hi!

I you look at the zone SpinSpinSugar on turfgame.com you will see that it's not a bridge. Compare it to Umebridge which has the bridge symbol.
Funkykringel wrote:Hej,

1) Spinspinsugar

2) Umebridge

3) Svingen

Thanks
There seems to be a problem with the application so I can understand the confusion. In the application the zone is shown as bridge with the symbol but neither turfgame.com or our zonemakingtools shows it.

Tapatalking with Z2
LeiLar

Post by LeiLar »

I think it was not a bridge at all but then it became a bridge but now it is no longer a bridge. But of course it has been a bridge all along. And will be in the future as well. But not according to Turf, of course. Or maybe it will ... Confusing? :)
Turf member since: 2013-01-26 00:37:51
LeiLar

Post by LeiLar »

For the Kringel family I can recommend: Svingen - LilyBridge - OllesKinabro. Piece of cake! :D
Turf member since: 2013-01-26 00:37:51

Return to “Gameplay”