Suggestion of a new medal series

JKJE

Suggestion of a new medal series

Post by JKJE »

I suggest having medals
for example specific zones in a row, example Vättern around, Skåneleden, Öresund runt, Kattegatt leden, parts of Sverige leden, Gotland runt Öland, even Stockholm archipelago and having deadline time from First zones what is a challenge for The medal. This can be fun for example turfers having holiday in Gotland must visit specific zones in a time that is enough challenge for The medal.
Clipperton

Something to hold in hand, like a light flash..

Post by Clipperton »

After taking 30 holy zones in 1 month. For sponsors to cary, like ninja sword⚡️🔥
ojarnstr

Re: Suggestion of a new medal series

Post by ojarnstr »

Personally I think we have enough medals that have a time limit. When visiting nice places you should not have to be in a hurry.

I for example think it was a mistake to put a time limit on the ranger medal. If you truly visit a national park you should stay a couple of days... meaning 25 takes is 50 days not counting travelling and that is lot for one year.

Since we have zones with attributes why not have medal series for how many you have collected? For holy zones you could have something like: Seeker -> Acolyte -> Prophet... or whatever that sounds cool :)

Return to “Gameplay”