Spread the word of Turf!

Hylaeus

Re: Spread the word of Turf!

Postby Hylaeus » 08 Apr 2013, 22:13

I have found that people are wondering what we are doing when we visit zones. Turfers do stay a short time, so people seldom get the chance to ask what´s up and get informed. Therefor I made a bunch of plastic laminated posters which I have placed in Uppsala, Knivsta and Enköping, at zones or near zones were lots of people pass, such as KnivstaCity (the bike parking area next to Knivsta central station), on billboards or lampposts.
All 26 zones with posters have been photographed. Unfortunately I cannot attach pictures here due to their big size.

Hylaeus
Curiosity is my first name

SaLa
Information Manager

Postby SaLa » 08 Apr 2013, 23:40

I have found that people are wondering what we are doing when we visit zones. Turfers do stay a short time, so people seldom get the chance to ask what´s up and get informed. Therefor I made a bunch of plastic laminated posters which I have placed in Uppsala, Knivsta and Enköping, at zones or near zones were lots of people pass, such as KnivstaCity (the bike parking area next to Knivsta central station), on billboards or lampposts.
All 26 zones with posters have been photographed. Unfortunately I cannot attach pictures here due to their big size.

Hylaeus
Nice! Can you put them in a dropboxfolder or somewhere else where we can see them? Then you get a medal :)

Hylaeus

Postby Hylaeus » 10 Apr 2013, 08:23

Hi
I'm new to Dropbox so i hope this will work and u will get the pics
/Hylaeus

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Photos/Tur ... Turf%20ads

tretton

Postby tretton » 10 Apr 2013, 14:11

Hi
I'm new to Dropbox so i hope this will work and u will get the pics
/Hylaeus

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Photos/Tur ... Turf%20ads
Hi!
I couldn´t see them, but if you open the folder and click "share link" left of the "search-box" will you hopefully get a working link :)
Google Nexus 5 - Android 4.4.2 - Växjö - Advanced Turfer (39)
Unique Zones: 359 - Visited Regions 12 - Fastest Eager Weasel: 8.31
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Fler än 50 dagar i rad med minst en session om dagen.

Hylaeus

Postby Hylaeus » 11 Apr 2013, 08:52

Hi
Sorry to bother you again but I can't find any way to share my pics in public with Dropbox.
Therefore I made an account in Dayviews and put the pics there.
Just search for Hylaeus in Dayviews or use http://dayviews.com/hylaeus to see my uploads of turfzone ads in Uppsala, Enköping and Knivsta.

Byggaren
Zonemaker

Postby Byggaren » 13 Apr 2013, 11:59

Kan inte se mer än 4 bilder. För att dela ut i dropbox så högerklicka på bilden och välj "share link" då får du upp en länk för den bilden, har inte prövat men antar att samma gäller för en hel mapp.
Sen om storleken på bilder ska det vara A4 minst i storlek på posters för att få expandator.... Vet inte om du har 25 st i a4, går inte att se.

(Det är inte jag som delar ut medaljer eller så...)

daredevil28

Postby daredevil28 » 25 May 2015, 18:36

Im going to put some posters arround the city in utrecht, excpect zone suggestions there! :D
Known ingame as daredevil8

Posted from the Netherlands.

Return to “General”