Spread Turf in Norway!

SaLa
Information Manager

Spread Turf in Norway!

Postby SaLa » 06 Jun 2012, 15:33

As the topic says, let's spread the word of Turf :)

The best method is often rumour, you tell everybody you meet about Turf and those with Android try it and hopefully they stay.

If you want to use social media you can tagg the facebookpage, http://www.facebook.com/Turfthegame, or use twitter, #turf. If you want to blog or youtube about Turf and get linked from turfgame.com, tell us.

The is also the "old-fashioned way" - to use posters. If you make a poster and put up 25 of them you are rewarded with the expandator medal - if you post the proof in this thread

In this thread there is swedish inspiration for posters.
In this thread there is danish inpiration for posters.

If you contact major media and get an article in a big newspaper, radio, a big webpage etc, you get rewarded with this cool medal.

If there are any questions Im happy to answer. :) Looking forward to see Turf grow in the nordic countries!

Here I will put links to posters in norwegian:

Arthemax

Re: Spread Turf in Norway!

Postby Arthemax » 21 Jul 2012, 14:40

Are the norwegian posters on the way? I know a couple of zones that would give excellent exposure to Turf with a nice poster.
It could also spark some growth in Bergen and Oslo as well, if some were put in some heavily trafficked zones.

tomtebloss

Postby tomtebloss » 21 Jul 2012, 15:21

There was one original poster made by admin. All the rest of the posters are made by users/turfers. Some use more color and more text then others because of their cost to print them.

Maybe you could do your own?

TBIT
Issue Manager

Postby TBIT » 21 Jul 2012, 18:44

Are the norwegian posters on the way? I know a couple of zones that would give excellent exposure to Turf with a nice poster.
It could also spark some growth in Bergen and Oslo as well, if some were put in some heavily trafficked zones.
Feel free to take my poster in Swedish and use for literal translation or just inspiration! I also have an improved version not yet uploaded to the web site, but maybe I can do that today.
Besök gärna min blogg: turf.blekinge.it

SaLa
Information Manager

Postby SaLa » 21 Jul 2012, 23:44

Im sure you are able to do an awesome poster in Norwegian! I love scandinavian languages, but Im not so good at Norwegian spelling and grammar. So Im hoping some of you Norwegian players want to do one or many posters that you can put up in Norway. :)

Return to “General”