Mobile phone battery life time chart

Blabert
Zonemaker

Sv: Mobile phone battery life time chart

Post by Blabert »

Interesting! I'll test tomorrow, chances are battery will live longer then my available time for turfing though.

By the way, don't use a task killer. The OS will just start any processes that you just killed, besides the open apps of course, and causing more battery drain starting up said processes again. This is a built in feature of android, making task killers pretty useless. Especially when you just started your phone and don't have any apps running in the background. :-)

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2
litespeedmarc

Re: Mobile phone battery life time chart

Post by litespeedmarc »

Any results yet? would love to see the outcome of this.
Sviar

Post by Sviar »

My Samsung S2 (14 month old) lasts for 2,5 hours when fully charged. My OneX lasts for close to Four hours when fully charged. But the screen is terrible. No way to see nearly anything during day light. I would like to say useless for Turfing.
Mobile: Samsung S2 and HTC ONEx // Location: Bollstanäs
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
TBIT
Issue Manager

Post by TBIT »

Sviar wrote:My Samsung S2 (14 month old) lasts for 2,5 hours when fully charged. My OneX lasts for close to Four hours when fully charged. But the screen is terrible. No way to see nearly anything during day light. I would like to say useless for Turfing.
Is the One X bad in daylight?
Besök gärna min blogg: turf.blekinge.it
Isengrim

Post by Isengrim »

Sviar wrote:My Samsung S2 (14 month old) lasts for 2,5 hours when fully charged. My OneX lasts for close to Four hours when fully charged. But the screen is terrible. No way to see nearly anything during day light. I would like to say useless for Turfing.
Original or extended battery on the S2?
Leffman
Donator

Post by Leffman »

When I turf with earpiece and do not use the screen as much and have GPS on all the time it takes ~ 5% battery per hour on my LG G2. A ~10 hour Turf should be possible without recharging the battery.

I'll try what the screen on all the time consuming next time, but nobody has well screen at all times when turf.

I think LG G2 is the best turf phone on the market today, it does not end before you :)

With my previous phone the LG Optimus 2x I passed 2-3 hour before I had to change/charge the battery
hazzard

Post by hazzard »

Nope dont think so...?
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Post by Maqqan »

No idea to answer him, it is just spam.

Return to “General”