Game uses wrong account on my phone!

DoctorJones

Game uses wrong account on my phone!

Post by DoctorJones »

On my Android phone, I have two accounts, my work account and my private account. The first time I started the game, it didn't ask me which account to use, but it looks like it started using my work account, the 'primary' account on the phone. That's not what I want; I wanted to use my private account.

What can be done about this?

Thanks!

/DoctorJones.
tretton

Re: Game uses wrong account on my phone!

Post by tretton »

DoctorJones wrote:On my Android phone, I have two accounts, my work account and my private account. The first time I started the game, it didn't ask me which account to use, but it looks like it started using my work account, the 'primary' account on the phone. That's not what I want; I wanted to use my private account.

Thanks!

/DoctorJones.
Try this if you have a possibility: http://turfgame.com/settings/change_phone
Google Nexus 5 - Android 4.4.2 - Växjö - Advanced Turfer (39)
Unique Zones: 359 - Visited Regions 12 - Fastest Eager Weasel: 8.31
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Fler än 50 dagar i rad med minst en session om dagen.
Nissi

Post by Nissi »

I know someone who has the same problem but one of the phones doesn't work anymore. What to do then? It keeps saying that you must enter the right email and password for that account, and the person did that but it still doesn't work.

Any idea?
TBIT
Issue Manager

Post by TBIT »

Nissi wrote:I know someone who has the same problem but one of the phones doesn't work anymore. What to do then? It keeps saying that you must enter the right email and password for that account, and the person did that but it still doesn't work.

Any idea?
Maybe it is possible to setup Bluestacks with the account connected to the phone that doesn't work anymore, and run Turf there, if that's what's needed?

PS. Keep GPS disabled in Bluestacks! ;-)
Besök gärna min blogg: turf.blekinge.it
DoctorJones

Post by DoctorJones »

tretton wrote:
DoctorJones wrote:On my Android phone, I have two accounts, my work account and my private account. The first time I started the game, it didn't ask me which account to use, but it looks like it started using my work account, the 'primary' account on the phone. That's not what I want; I wanted to use my private account.

Thanks!

/DoctorJones.
Try this if you have a possibility: http://turfgame.com/settings/change_phone

Ah, no. It's the correct phone. I like my phone. Don't want to change my phone. But my phone has two GMail accounts on it: My work account/email address, and my private account/email address. When I start the game, it decides to use my work account. I want it to use my private account instead. It doesn't even let me choose. So I guess this is really two issues in one:

- When the game is started on a phone with multiple accounts on it, it should ask which account to use for Turf.
- Once that is done, I want my Turf account transferred to my other email address.
TBIT
Issue Manager

Post by TBIT »

DoctorJones wrote:Ah, no. It's the correct phone. I like my phone. Don't want to change my phone. But my phone has two GMail accounts on it: My work account/email address, and my private account/email address. When I start the game, it decides to use my work account. I want it to use my private account instead. It doesn't even let me choose. So I guess this is really two issues in one:

- When the game is started on a phone with multiple accounts on it, it should ask which account to use for Turf.
- Once that is done, I want my Turf account transferred to my other email address.
I belive this is a limitation in the Turf app. Please file an issue on http://issues.turfgame.com/ so that this can be taken care of in the future.

Hopefully this will not stop you from Turfing until then!
Besök gärna min blogg: turf.blekinge.it
DoctorJones

Post by DoctorJones »

TBIT wrote:
DoctorJones wrote:- When the game is started on a phone with multiple accounts on it, it should ask which account to use for Turf.
I belive this is a limitation in the Turf app. Please file an issue on http://issues.turfgame.com/ so that this can be taken care of in the future.

Hopefully this will not stop you from Turfing until then!
I would, but to do that I have to log in as my work account to let the site see that, and I don't want to do that while on vacation. It'll have to wait.

Return to “General”