Cleaning the forum

TheAK

Cleaning the forum

Post by TheAK »

Hi!

I have just had a quick run through all the different subforum in this page. And the three things that became the most clear to me was this.
1. A lot of them have not been active since 2014 and most forums have had zero posts since last year.
2. I saw is that a lot over forums overlap each other in subjects.
3. A lot of topics where placed in the wrong forums or didn't belong in the forum at all.

Maybe it is time to do some spring cleaning and reduce the number of dead forums.
A fewer categories would be easier to overlook and would properly become more active.

I have played Turf on and of for some years. But it is not until now that I have become active in the forum. And I must say that a dead forum is not inviting. From the topics I have read, I can see that a some players are looking for some sort of community. Maybe this could help with that.

TheAK
lazytraveller

Re: RE: Cleaning the forum

Post by lazytraveller »

TheAK wrote:Hi!

I have just had a quick run through all the different subforum in this page. And the three things that became the most clear to me was this.
1. A lot of them have not been active since 2014 and most forums have had zero posts since last year.
2. I saw is that a lot over forums overlap each other in subjects.
3. A lot of topics where placed in the wrong forums or didn't belong in the forum at all.

Maybe it is time to do some spring cleaning and reduce the number of dead forums.
A fewer categories would be easier to overlook and would properly become more active.

I have played Turf on and of for some years. But it is not until now that I have become active in the forum. And I must say that a dead forum is not inviting. From the topics I have read, I can see that a some players are looking for some sort of community. Maybe this could help with that.

TheAK
You are quite right.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Return to “General”