Take screen

This is only for suggestions, NOT bugs.
Please report bugs in the issue-system.
scorp

Take screen

Postby scorp » 18 Feb 2017, 09:21

In the latest version the take screen was changed. It's too large. If the phone is used in horizontal mode some details are hidden, since the take screen is higher than the phone screen. Maybe the huge grey dot in the middle could be reduced in size? It would be better to let information use more space (larger font, more readable) and that it fit the screen whatever orientation the phone has.

scorp

Re: Take screen

Postby scorp » 18 Feb 2017, 18:52

I take that back. It doesn't happen anymore. Sorry for the noise. :oops:

It would be nice if the take screen could auto close though, as it did before the update. :)

LeiLar

Postby LeiLar » 18 Feb 2017, 19:51

It would be nice if the take screen could auto close though, as it did before the update. :)
Have a look at the settings. :)
(LeiLar, Turf member since: 2013-01-26 00:37:51)

scorp

Postby scorp » 19 Feb 2017, 11:46

I rest my case. :D

Tack! ;)

scorp

Postby scorp » 20 Apr 2019, 11:37

Fact is, I was right to begin with. I don't know why the there was room enough for the take screen a couple of times. I didn't bother to complain about it again back then, but now it has become enough annoying for me to do that.

In horizontal mode (the way I both prefer to have the phone and is bound to have it because of the way my phone mount is constructed) most of the info is outside the screen.

Could the square the take info is in either be made smaller so it fits in horizontal mode or, better, could the twisting green thingie be moved to below the info? I don't mind if that is cut off. I wouldn't mind if it was removed altogether actually...

Return to “Suggestion Box”