Business

This is only for suggestions, NOT bugs.
Please report bugs in the issue-system.
MuttsCycles

Business

Post by MuttsCycles »

I haven't played long but i don't know why let say 3 business per square 2 mile can't pay to have their shop as a zone. 50% goes to Andrimon AB and 50% goes to a prize fund.
You couldn't have Every business cause there would be insane amount of zones but you could have a Small business, medium and Large business inside a grid that splits the UK land into 2 square miles squares.
It would help local small business and also create revenue for actual prizes like "Win a Trek Marlin", or "win a pair of solomon running shoes" etc..
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Re: Business

Post by Maqqan »

There was information about exactly this kind of business on turfgame.com some years ago. Can't remember when the information was removed but I would guess that it was removed due to few investors.

The only zone I can remember that was "bought" was the zone HayZone in Stockholm which was sponsered by 99Mac. The zone name was simply 99Mac back then and there were a logo inside of the zone.
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Re: Business

Post by Maqqan »

The webpage waybackmachine had a saved copy of it, but here it seems to be Droidstuffs zone: https://web.archive.org/web/20130701002 ... fo/partner

Return to “Suggestion Box”