Spreading the game...

This is only for suggestions, NOT bugs.
Please report bugs in the issue-system.
MassagesArt

Spreading the game...

Post by MassagesArt »

Function recommend to a friend from app would be useful, trying to make this game more popular in United Kingdom, feels so lonely here on the island...

cheers

Artur
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Re: Spreading the game...

Post by Maqqan »

Interesting idea, would it direct you to your email application and send a download link to your friend or how do you see this working?

We have a medal which could also be interesting for you, Expandator. You will receive it if you put up 25 posters around the globe (or in your home town) and prove it for us by uploading pictures of it on google drive or similar services. If you are interested I can assist you by creating a poster.
LeiLar

Post by LeiLar »

MassagesArt wrote:Function recommend to a friend from app would be useful, trying to make this game more popular ...
+1
Turf member since: 2013-01-26 00:37:51
MassagesArt

Post by MassagesArt »

I am interested in spreading the game, and if you got some posters to print out let me know.

another thing I proposed 3 zones in previous tour of game and 3 zones in current one, what are the chances that they will be created? and how to help it happen?

Artur
abruptor

Post by abruptor »

Great that you want to help spreading it! I'm working on it in Japan.
You can find posters in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3874&p=43197&hilit=poster#p43197

For zones suggestions I think the best way is by suggesting them in the correct section in this forum. Here's an example of how I did it for Tokyo: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4948
Velocipedryttaren

Post by Velocipedryttaren »

MassagesArt wrote:
another thing I proposed 3 zones in previous tour of game and 3 zones in current one, what are the chances that they will be created? and how to help it happen?

Artur
Your zone's proposal will crew see when builing zones, it can take anywhere from minutes to years or never to get their proposals approved. But they are important to build good zones in your region.

Return to “Suggestion Box”