"Team-mode"!

This is only for suggestions, NOT bugs.
Please report bugs in the issue-system.
SkootsOwns

"Team-mode"!

Post by SkootsOwns »

Hello!
I downloaded this game today and found out that this is awesome! :D Everything's perfect, but I'd love if there was an opportunity where you could compete in teams. Just for example 2v2 or 3v3 where you only compete against other teams of the same amount of players as your own team. This doesn't have to affect the ones that play solo or teams by another amount of players, but that's up to what you think is best. I'd think this would be awesome, and more people would spread it to their friends to team up instead of not sharing this game because they'd become enemies ingame. And if you'd like to compete against your buddies it's just to play solomode.

I'd really like to disguss this further with all of you :D

Best regards,
SkootsOwns
hazzard

Re: "Team-mode"!

Post by hazzard »

Its been suggested many times during the years, i think such feature wont come sadly for now, in the upcoming future a league system will be available to everyone but that is more or less nothing new in how you play its alone like usual game. But it would be nice if u could challenge your friends or co workers etc, or a whole family if they want play against each others that would be fun.
SkootsOwns

Post by SkootsOwns »

Ah okey, didn't read through all the suggestions. ^^' But is that like an private event where I can create my own zones so there's plenty of them in the area, for example my family, lives or works?

Anyways a team league would be really nice, even if it was just 2v2 or something so you could capture different zones different time under the day or other "strategies". :)
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Post by Maqqan »

Hi and welcome to Turf!

If I understood your request you're asking for an opportunity to compete in a team were everyone in your team have their own account? If that was correct, please take a look at http://www.turfportalen.se/ which I think is what you requested. There you can create your own list (or team) with players who you choose and your opponents can do the same for their team, then you just compare your team scores.

If I misunderstood your suggestion and you were asking for the possibility to play together simultaneously meaning you and your friend can visit the same zone at the same time this is not possible today and probably will not be for a long time.
SkootsOwns

Post by SkootsOwns »

Aah okey, thank you very much! It was quite much what I was looking for, but if there was a possibility to just have a limit of teammates in each team so there aren't a team of 100 players against a team with 5 xD like different lists or leagues, whatever you call it. ^^

Return to “Suggestion Box”