Please report bugs in the issue-system.
hazzard

Re: Medal for taking a zone many times

Post by hazzard »

no why would i want that? zones are just zones... common
Velocipedryttaren

Post by Velocipedryttaren »

Thought it was a good medal suggestions until I realized that the local turfaren with the highest number of takes on a zone has used two accounts to take the zone time and time again, feels like a medal for cheaters.
hazzard

Post by hazzard »

Velocipedryttaren wrote:Thought it was a good medal suggestions until I realized that the local turfaren with the highest number of takes on a zone has used two accounts to take the zone time and time again, feels like a medal for cheaters.
wow thats sad, i hope this user was banned? so because of 1 cheater everyone will get punished ? :? This is a medal i would really see come and many others also and those that used 2 accounts shouldnt speak for all users that play fair and legit.
Dacop
Zonemaker

Post by Dacop »

hazzard wrote:
Velocipedryttaren wrote:Thought it was a good medal suggestions until I realized that the local turfaren with the highest number of takes on a zone has used two accounts to take the zone time and time again, feels like a medal for cheaters.
wow thats sad, i hope this user was banned? so because of 1 cheater everyone will get punished ? :? This is a medal i would really see come and many others also and those that used 2 accounts shouldnt speak for all users that play fair and legit.
There are no rules against having several accounts and taking zones from "yourself". Velocipedryttaren is just expressing a personal opinion.
"Det är mycket roligare att hålla på med mobilen än gamla kartor och jävelskap..." - Evert Jansson, Klass 9 Stöde Skola
Unique:2292
Rank 56: Turf Angel
hazzard

Post by hazzard »

well to me that sounds like cheating if you put it in system everyday having 2 accounts doing that, should be only 1 account/person so u cant do that kind of stuff because as u say such medal for a person that has a very high amount of zones but managed that mostly from his second ghost account is just lame.

Return to “Suggestion Box”