New medal: Lonely wolf

This is only for suggestions, NOT bugs.
Please report bugs in the issue-system.
Fnurk

New medal: Lonely wolf

Post by Fnurk »

Hi,

Suggestion for a new medal: Lonely wolf. Given to the turfer who has taken at least 10 250+0 turfs!

Looking forward to some feedback on this thought!

/Fnurk
DIProgan

Re: New medal: Lonely wolf

Post by DIProgan »

It's kind of interesting to promote taking zones that are inactive and make people take different routes. Maybe raise the number needed or define a constraint for how much time you can spend etc.
Running the third-party project https://turfbridge.com
Fnurk

Post by Fnurk »

The 250+0 turfs are usually pretty spread out and requires quite some effort to get. Perhaps there should be a several day constraint, such as 21 turfs of 250+0 within a 7-day period. Yes, I did a little bit of both there. Increase, and add time constraint, to make it even more challenging - adds up to 3/day for 7 consecutive days. Should revisits be accepted for this challenge? I'm thinking no.
DIProgan

Post by DIProgan »

It's quite a challenge to balance this one. Maybe your original suggestion without timeconstraint is a better one after all since finding zones can be quite challenging unless you live in an inactive area whereas you should probably get rewarded just for beginning to play or for visiting that place!
Running the third-party project https://turfbridge.com
blackie

Post by blackie »

I like it a lot, would indeed add challenges for us turfing in more remote areas.

An additional spin (or perhaps just a new medal) could be to give some medal when you have visited a number of zones that are say more the 2km from nearest neighbor zone.
hazzard

Post by hazzard »

This might be a little too boring to actually travel far and find those boring 0pph zones nobody really wants to take even for a medal..

Return to “Suggestion Box”