Joining a friend for a Turf-walk

This is only for suggestions, NOT bugs.
Please report bugs in the issue-system.
Ozela

Joining a friend for a Turf-walk

Post by Ozela »

Hi!

I've been playing moderately for 1,5 years, and I'm a true fan of this game. The simplicity of it, the fact that all players start at the same place with 0 points each round, and the opportunity to discover new, beautiful places you would never have found if not going for a new zone. I love that you can only take a zone once a "doegn", so you have to move out of your usual circles.. ( if you live where you have access to lots of zones, that is.) And I love that you can plan to run an intervall work out, taking zones while doing push ups or just stretching.

I've tested a few GPS based games, ingress, turf WARs, treasure hunt, pokemon go.. cant rememeber half of the names. When I found Turf, it became my favorite, and still are. For the most part, none of the other games Works for me in the ways mentioned above.

As glad I am that you dont NEED to have friends to play this game; The only thing I miss is the possibility to join a friend for a "turforama-day". I've been trying to get my friends and colleagues play. I succeeded with some, thereamongst my best friend - ...but hey! It's no longer uncomplicated going for a walk together! We are polite, by all means, no fighting going on - but it kind of sucks... could there be a possibility to join / link when you are in the same zone, and share the Points? Or maybe there could be som kind of simple "Battle" where the points are shared based on the Battle? Maybe something as simple as 3 rounds of stone/sissers/paper could settle it, or similar? Or throwing a digital coin or dice? A dice could share Points based on both players results..
I have never met another player in a zone by accident, but I Guess that could be the case if more People got active. Wouldn't a feature like that be fun?

I will OF COURSE keep playing anyway, but I would like if something like this was possible. This could open up for a lot of New Medals, taking x zones With friend or winning x zonebattles... :-)

BR, Ozela
- Ozela :D

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.

- Albert Einstein
captHaddock

Re: Joining a friend for a Turf-walk

Post by captHaddock »

Good news,
Right now supporters can vote on what they think it is most important to develop next in the game. I am sure that the choice "Turf with a friend (take a zone at the same time)" will get plenty of votes!
hazzard

Post by hazzard »

for those not supporters can u provide list what vote options are ?
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Post by Maqqan »

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
LeiLar

Post by LeiLar »

Jaså, de fick inte till apostrofen. ;)
Turf member since: 2013-01-26 00:37:51
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Post by Maqqan »

LeiLar wrote:Jaså, de fick inte till apostrofen. ;)
Not sure what part you're refferring to but since I already have voted I'm unable to take another screenshot if there are any changes.

LeiLar

Post by LeiLar »

Det här:
Turf member since: 2013-01-26 00:37:51
hazzard

Post by hazzard »

Maqqan wrote:Image

ok cool i would vote either more medals or turf together.
larryz

Post by larryz »

I am already turfing with vector-maps (ie satellite disabled), as I only have 3GB data. It was an easy change of the app, so it shouldn't take any developer time for you to include that change also whatever the outcome of the vote.
Maqqan
Zonemaker

Post by Maqqan »

larryz wrote:I am already turfing with vector-maps (ie satellite disable)
Interesting, how do you do that? Changing something in the code?

Return to “Suggestion Box”