Hovedstaden (Report bad zones here)

tx.

Re: Hovedstaden (Report bad zones here)

Postby tx. » 08 Jul 2012, 01:24

DenPas
As you can see I have just taken the zone ScottishScull :o
Can you take up the challenge, see if you can take the zone from me?! ;)
I can tell you that you have a really good feeling after taking a hard zone!
And it is a public area, so no problems!
But a little too bad that it is only temporary that this zone is a hard one!

DenPas

Postby DenPas » 08 Jul 2012, 12:38

DenPas
As you can see I have just taken the zone ScottishScull :o
Can you take up the challenge, see if you can take the zone from me?! ;)
I can tell you that you have a really good feeling after taking a hard zone!
And it is a public area, so no problems!
But a little too bad that it is only temporary that this zone is a hard one!
It might be a public area, but at this point is enclosed area AND we are not allowed to walk in there. HINT the FENCE.

So you just walked into a area, you wasent allowed to walk in, and NO i wont take up the challenge to trespassing an enclosed area, Breaking the law is stupied and immature.

You might get a kick out takeing zones like that, but as far as i know, breaking an entry for a zone is not a part of the game.

Good for you that you went the "extra mile" to take the zone. I would rather see the zone be moved so is possibel to cap without breaking the law. ( i know we wont get a fine, but its still against the law.) And since the game is for everyone, old and young, we shouldn't encourage younger players to break an entry for a zone.

tx.

Postby tx. » 08 Jul 2012, 14:11

DenPas

First, tell me which law you are talking about, because I do not now it. Low and paragraph??

It says nowhere that you can not go into the area and the fence is not even locked like many other places. You open it in one corner up near the church.
I would think that the fence is set up to keep children away from the former playground while being built a new one, and to keep drunks away from making vandalism at night on the materials, otherwise they would have locked up the fence at the entrance.

In Turf there must be both hard zones for those who like it and easy zones for people like you.
I can already think of at least 3-4 zones in the region Hovedstaden, which you sure will report when you encounter them. But I hope you let them be, and instead suggests some new zones, through the Turf app. :)

Blabert
Zonemaker

Sv: Hovedstaden (Report bad zones here)

Postby Blabert » 08 Jul 2012, 14:18

First of all, we don't move zones which is fenced in on a temporary basis.

Secondly, of course we do not want turfers to break laws or trespassing in to construction sites, however it's on the individual turfers conscience if he or she do something illegal, but we strongly oppose to such behaviour of course.

Edit: hard zones are nice, but should be located in a way that you're not breaking any laws taking them. Feel free to suggest hard zones :-)

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

DenPas

Postby DenPas » 08 Jul 2012, 15:39

DenPas

First, tell me which law you are talking about, because I do not now it. Low and paragraph??

It says nowhere that you can not go into the area and the fence is not even locked like many other places. You open it in one corner up near the church.
I would think that the fence is set up to keep children away from the former playground while being built a new one, and to keep drunks away from making vandalism at night on the materials, otherwise they would have locked up the fence at the entrance.

In Turf there must be both hard zones for those who like it and easy zones for people like you.
I can already think of at least 3-4 zones in the region Hovedstaden, which you sure will report when you encounter them. But I hope you let them be, and instead suggests some new zones, through the Turf app. :)

The whole reason for the report was, that the fence was locked yesterday and the day before.

Lets just call it a paragraph, but it stil dosent make it any better. The fence is there to keep everyone away, so no one gets "hurt" by accidents.

"In a good meaning" i proposed a new spot so we could use the zone, with out trespassing the area.

A more personal reason for the report is that i have spoken highly about TURF infront of a lot of "kids" / young people and i dont wanna see them walk into areas that are fenced for at good reason such as construction sites.

I agree that hard zones are nice, but a hard zone should not mean going into places where we should not be going. Like a construction sites, areas that is inclosed or on privat grounds.

The "hardest" zone so far has been "KrudLøbet" - no path and trees and bushes allover thats funny, but i dont think its funny to go into areas that are inclosed, and i really think we shouldent do it.

Anyways the Tx you got the zone for your self, i wont go in there, before the zone is open again

tx.

Postby tx. » 19 Aug 2012, 17:13

The zone KongensNytorv is in a temporary construction area, with a plate fence around of 4-5 meters.
The problem is that the project first is completed in 2018 (http://www.m.dk/#!/om+metroen/metrobygg ... /tidslinje), and it is too difficult to get in and take the zone. I have tried lots of times now.
Okay, if I continue, maybe I will get it someday, but I do not think many others will get something out of it until about 2018. ;)

So maybe it would be a good idea to move it a little bit. I have marked on this map, the area of the ​​square that is not behind the high fence: http://map.krak.dk/m/9w4P7

SunYour
Zone General

Postby SunYour » 19 Aug 2012, 23:25

Thanks for the report. Go and get it now, and it would be great if you can take a photo of the plaza as well to document it...
Mobile: Samsung S7| Location: Västerås / Stockholm

tx.

Postby tx. » 19 Aug 2012, 23:33

Cool, I will do that tomorrow!! :)
You have truly made ​​the zone fairly large??

eccelstone

Postby eccelstone » 30 Dec 2012, 21:02

frombothside! ligger på innhägnat område borde flyttas.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageStockholmImage

tx.

Postby tx. » 30 Dec 2012, 22:28

frombothside! ligger på innhägnat område borde flyttas.
Heh, you just need to find the entrance, then it quite easy to take!! Look at the web frombothside, then you will see that some people have take it before, yourself including! ;)

Return to “Zone Report”