Syddanmark (Report bad zones here)

Zorf

Re: Syddanmark (Report bad zones here)

Postby Zorf » 27 Apr 2012, 23:07

RobeShopping in Ribe is inside the gate of a factory, easy to take in opening hours, but locked after hours, to the east and north east there are a lot of shops, but the adjacent building is a factory.

Skovstadion in Svendborg is locked in, I am not familiar with the area, but to the north east, three streets away, it seems to be a nice peace of grass.

TeeTime in Toftlund is on a golf course, just at the entrance, not sure if you are allowed to enter, but it is no problem after hours.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Zontjuven

Postby Zontjuven » 28 Apr 2012, 10:03

RobeShopping in Ribe is inside the gate of a factory, easy to take in opening hours, but locked after hours, to the east and north east there are a lot of shops, but the adjacent building is a factory.

Skovstadion in Svendborg is locked in, I am not familiar with the area, but to the north east, three streets away, it seems to be a nice peace of grass.

TeeTime in Toftlund is on a golf course, just at the entrance, not sure if you are allowed to enter, but it is no problem after hours.
Thanks for the report!
Made some adjustments.
Sometimes a zone is within gates, and therefor a bit harder to catch, depending on opening hrs and gates. ;)
I'm curious about Skovstadion, since we have new directions about footballareas I moved the zone away from the grass. How is the new placement?
Fd världsmästare i TURF

cral
Zonemaker

Postby cral » 02 Jun 2012, 13:27

Hey

I tried to take ZorfsTurf twiche today, but all I got was "taking zone.. please hold" or something like that. Even tried coming back later and taking it again. Same result. Message stays on phone until I take another zone. Can you help me making ZorfsTurf captureable :)

Zorf says it has something to do with it has been moved and moved back, if that makes any sense.

Thanks for you help - and what a great motivation to go an extra kilometer when out running with this app :)

/Cral
Never mind - I see that the zone has been moved :)

cral
Zonemaker

Postby cral » 02 Jun 2012, 20:18

The zone shows up in one place on turfgame.com map and in another place in the Turf app on the phone. Tried again this afternoon - still not able to capture Zorfs zone...

paldepind

Postby paldepind » 02 Jun 2012, 21:50

The zone shows up in one place on turfgame.com map and in another place in the Turf app on the phone. Tried again this afternoon - still not able to capture Zorfs zone...
To me it appears at the same spot both in the app and on the website. I can also see that JoeX took the zone very recently. Does the problem still persist for you?
Image Image

Leviathan

Postby Leviathan » 04 Jun 2012, 07:30

I still cant take Zorfsturf. It appers to be in the T-junction northeast of where its showing up on the map here on turfgame...

cral
Zonemaker

Postby cral » 04 Jun 2012, 12:19

I can confirm this

/Cral

Zorf

Postby Zorf » 05 Jun 2012, 23:02

Now ZorfsTurf works.
I'm curious about Skovstadion, since we have new directions about footballareas I moved the zone away from the grass. How is the new placement?
Well, it is still not possible to reach, the whole forrest is locked in by a fence with barbwire on top, but the south east corner is a patch of grass outside the fence. I think this drawing only covers the grass.
http://www.scribblemaps.com/maps/view/cullkcJIPW
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

thomthom

Postby thomthom » 06 Jun 2012, 00:23

the whole forrest is locked in by a fence with barbwire on top
oooooh! A challenge! :D

cral
Zonemaker

Postby cral » 06 Jun 2012, 16:00

Now ZorfsTurf works.
Yep, looks synced with web and mobile map now - will try later :)

Return to “Zone Report”